𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

NOBODY'S POV:
Months went by and they were a really strong couple nobody expected them to still be together.

KYLA'S POV:
"Babee guess what?" I asked. "What." He answered coming out of the room. Yes I moved in only because he spoke to my ma and she agree but I see her everyday." I said guess." I replied. "Hmmm...you're going to take me to Macdonald's." He responded. "Noo silly tomorrow is my birthday." I said smiling broadly. "Where you taking me to then." He asked. "You always talking about food. What do you want to do?" I questioned." Baby you can't ask me where I want to go for your birthday." He answered." But I don't know where to go....ouuu lets go to a trampoline park." I replied." Ouu ok." He said coming up to me from behind. "Damnn it's my baby birthday." He said hugging me and kissing on my neck." Taee leave me alone I'm doing something." I said making some food. "Babyyyy." He whispered into my ear." Do you want me to burn your food." I said." Babyyyyy." I turned around to look at him and he started laughing. "Tae I ain't playing leave me alone." I said getting irritated." But baby I can't." He said smirking. "Dontae forreal leave me alone you can do this after right now ain't the time. Isn't it the same you that was complaining about how hungry you were." I told him. "Ok I'll go if you give me a kiss". He said gripping my neck." Fine then but you can't come here to annoy me till I'm done." I said. "Ok if you say so." He said kissing me. He kissed over my neck leaving hickeys on me. "Taee stop." I moaned. "Ok." He said laughing. He always did this and I never understood why. He left and went to go check some stuff on my phone until Mia called. "Hey girlll." She said shouting over the phone." We're on break what do you want." I said laughing." Girl I can't say hey to my bestie anymore but I'm coming over with the crew so make sure there's food." She said." "What you mean cre-"I said before she ended the call. I went to the fridge to look for some food I could also prepare but there wasn't any.

"Taeee we need to go grocery shopping." I said hugging him while he played his game." Now you want to love me I'm busy." He said frowning." Taeee pleaseee." I whispered into his ear while kissing his jaw to his neck." You always make it hard to say no with yo ugly ass." He said getting up. I just laughed and went to get something to wear." Yooo ain't that my hoodie." He said squinting his eyes at me." Nooo it's our hoodie." I replied whilst laughing. "Make sure you put my shit back when we come back." He said putting on his shoes."Ok but can I drive today?" I asked. He looked at me for a while. "Ok fine but kill me I'll beat your ass. Deal?" He asked." Deal." We got into the car and drove off. We got to the store. "Well done baby you ain't kill me." He said smirking. I looked at him and laughed. We went around the store and bought everything we didn't need. "We don't need that." I said." You never know." He replied. I just sighed and went to the queue to pay. We paid and went home.

UNKNOWNS POV:
"Yes sir I see her she's with her boyfriend." I answered. "She just exited with Dontae." I said. "Dontae Brown." He said getting excited." Yes sir Dontae Brown." I said smirking.

KYLA'S POV:
We got home and I went straight to the kitchen and texted Mia.

Me: When are you guys coming over?
Miaa💕: In an hour
Me: See y'all later then
Miaa💕:Ok bye bitchhhh

I started putting the wings in one area while I put all the other things in there right places. I marinated the wings and put them to one side. I don't know why she didn't tell me earlier so that they could marinate for longer. 30 minutes went by then I put then in the oven and went to stay with Tae. I sat down on his lap and looked at the game he was playing. "Babee can I play?" I asked. "You have asked me for too many things today. What the hell do I look like?" He responded.

I just looked at him and thought was he being serious I made him lunch, I cleaned the house for the guests he was hosting, I made his guests lunch and he's gonna ask me what he look like. Sorry but I don't look like no slave sweetie. I just got up and went back to the place I came out from." Kyy I ain't mean it like that." He said looking at his screen." You never mean it." I said closing the door. As soon as he heard that he got up and rushed to the kitchen but I was quick enough to lock it. I know y'all are like why does a kitchen have a lock it's because I convinced him to put it there so if I'm in danger I can go to the kitchen and still be safe. "Kyla...Kyla open the damn door." He said banging on the door." Hmmm....nahh I'll pass thanks though." I said laughing. He banged the door until his guests came and that was 45 minutes later. In that 45 minutes I made garlic bread and some corn.

Vote and comment!
~ Naomi💛