Reincarnation

A Shinigami with a face which looked like the skull of an ancient animal opened his eyes... He had red eyeballs... Ryuk sat in front of him... 'Light, do you remember it?' he asked. 'Remember what?' the Shinigami asked back rudely as he got up 'Stop annoying me... I don't anything about The Human World or some God of the New World... I am just a normal Shinigami...' Ryuk sighed... 'What should I even do to make you remember about it?' Ryuk asked 'I mean things just aren't as interesting... And now that you are a Shinigami, it could be even more interesting than before... Only if you remembered everything! I have even tried making you touch the notebook and making your memories return in that way but that just does not seem to work because I guess it probably doesn't work on people who are reincarnated...' Suddenly Ryuk got an idea... 'But... The Shinigami King can make you remember about your human life!' he thought as a grin spread across his face!

'Light!' he yelled. 'Stop calling me Light...' The Shinigami said. 'Come with me!' Ryuk yelled. The Shinigami sighed and rolled his eyes as he asked "What is it now?" 'Just come with me!' Ryuk said. The Shinigami followed Ryuk out of curiosity and soon found himself in front of the Shinigami King after a long walk. 

'Why are we here again?' The Shinigami asked. 'To make you remember about who you actually were...' Ryuk replied as he turned his head to the Shinigami King 'Can you please make him remember about his human life? I will pay you some apples in return...' 'Depends on the quantity of the apples...' The Shinigami King said. 'Forty...' Ryuk said with a smile 'The ones from the Human World... The juicy ones...' The Shinigami King grinned. 'The job shall be done but the apples must be given first...' he said. 'Okay, just wait a minute...' Ryuk said 'I will bring them right now!' Ryuk got out of there and returned after a few minutes.... The Skull Shinigami was starting to slowly believe in what Ryuk had said now... Ryuk quickly gave the apples to the Shinigami KIng who in return finally gave back Light Yagami his old memories... The Shinigami screamed as he started remembering everything... Death Note... Ryuk... L.... Misa... Rem... Soichiro... Takada... Mikami... Near... 

He slowly grinned... 'Ryuk!' he said 'Good job... Haha... You were useful to me, once again...' 'Oh, nice, you remember everything...' Ryuk said 'Thanks, old fa- I mean Shinigami King...' Light looked at The Shinigami King... 'Shinigami King....' Light said 'Do you know about Aiko?' The Shinigami King widened his eyes. 'Of course you do, because there are some rumors going around that you have fallen in love with her...' Light continued 'Whenever you see the Human World, you see what's going on in her life...' 'So what?' The Shinigami King asked. 

Light smiled as he thought "I had heard that you have fallen in love with her because she is such a strong assassin and you love people who bring Death and destruction to the world so I decided to see who this strong assassin was and that is when I saw an Agent chasing her down. The agent seemed familiar but I couldn't point my finger on who it was. Now that my memories have returned, I can finally recall who it is. Gevanni... He is probably after her because of how dangerous she is and he will probably defeat her... Haha, what a coincidence..."

'She is in danger...' Light said 'Someone is going to kill her!' 'WHO?' The Shinigami King yelled. 'Stephen Gevanni...' Light told. Shinigami King furiously took out his Death Note and wrote down his name... Light smiled as he saw The Shinigami King getting confused as he faded to sparkling dust.... 'You are a fool indeed!' Light told 'Your emotions got the best of you... Ryuk, you were correct... He truly is a dumb old king... But from now, this realm has got a new king... A New God! And his name is Kira... I WILL BE THE NEW SHINIGAMI KING!' Ryuk giggled. 'Very nice, Light...' he said 'But don't forget to go back to the Human World to fulfill your dream there too...' Kira smiled... 'I won't...' He said as he descended on the throne of the Shinigami King...