Names of Agents

It was midnight. White's parents were asleep. White and Light were ready to execute their plan. 

They sneaked up to the dining room. White was about to switch on the lights of the room but Light stopped him. 'Don't do that!' he yelled. 'Okay.' White whispered as he went towards his dad's bag. 'Hey, can we kill dad before we kill all the other agents?' White asked. 'No...' Light replied 'If you kill him your mom will start panicking and we won't be able to kill the rest of them. First we kill the others and then, your dad.' White took out the laptop out of the bag and placed it on the dining table. He opened it. 

He went to the folder of "Kira Search" and double clicked on it. Many files popped up. Those files were:

Human or Shinigami

Death Record of New Kira

Shinigami Confirmed

Agents Working on The Case

White grinned as he clicked on "Agents Working on The Case" 

Kira narrowed his eyes. 'Charles, Michael, Aiko, Matsuda... Aliases are Jack Jack, Jack Frost, Eto, Haru... Wait... Where's NEAR'S REAL NAME?' he thought 'WHAT THE ACTUAL- DID HE TRICK ME? AHHHH! NEAR! I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY! AND WHEN I GET YOU.... I WILL GET YOU REAL BAD! HAHAHHA, I WILL WRITE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH FOR YOU!' 

White opened his Death Note and started writing the names... 

Michael Jones, Aiko Ito, Touta Matsuda, Charles Coldheart. 

He gave an evil chuckle after writing down all their names. Suddenly Light noticed something. 'Is that thing on?' he asked. 'What thing?' White asked back. 'T-The camera of the laptop?'

White looked at it. He broadened his eyes in shock and his face started turning pale. 'H-How?' he stuttered. 

'Near must have inserted a camera in the laptops of all the agents that starts recording whenever their machines turn on...' Light said 'He is cleverer than I expected! But he will get nothing from this! He will get nothing from seeing that you killed the agents!' 

'What are you talking about?' White yelled 'I was being recorded when I was killing the agents!' 

'Near will only be more confused by this!' Light yelled 'He is thinking that the new Kira is a Shinigami and when he will see YOU killing all of them then he will get confused!' 'BUT I WILL STILL GET CAUGHT WON'T I?' White yelled. 'No...' Kira replied 'I could leave you right here and right now but I am not so merciless... Gods aren't merciless... I, The God of The New World, will help you! I will kill everyone who tries to catch you! HOWEVER, I won't save you if someone tries to kill you since that would expand your lifespan and as a result, would kill me so avoid trying to get killed.' 'O-okay...' White stuttered. 

The agents had got killed by now. White was about to quickly close the laptop when an N popped up on the screen. 'So the New Kira is located in Coldheart's house and is a kid...' Near said 'Which means you are his son. I was not expecting the New Kira to be human and I was not expecting it to be a family member of one of the agents. You will be caught soon enough and the reign of Kira will end once again. Your reign didn't even last as long as Light Yagami's one.' 

White's face started turning even paler as he started sweating. 

Kira smiled. 'Near, it will be fun if you come yourself to arrest the new Kira...' he thought 'But that probably won't happen since you aren't that stupid. But you will send some officers for sure and all of them will get killed. What a fool you are!' 

White just sat on his chair. His eyes were moist. He was almost crying.