Rethinking

Kira and Ryuk still were flying above New York City and Kira still was trying to search Near and kill him! 'The thing that I did...' Ryuk thought 'Was it right?' 

'I have always been with Light and he had even given me many apples when he was in the his human form!' he thought 'I even told him that I was neutral... Neither on  his side, nor on his opponent's. What I did was straight up cheating with Light... I destroyed his dream... But. What he did was evil too! He has gone crazy trying to build his "New World"! If I say that he is doing something which is wrong he is threatening to finish me too! Finish ME! I am the Shinigami that dropped the Death Note in the human world! It was me! I started it all! And now, he is threatening me... He just "tested" stuff on an innocent person! Of course I will comment on it... He has his responsibilities as the Shinigami King! He cannot just abuse his powers like that! How dare he threaten me?! No... I am just overthinking... What I did was correct! A monster must be stopped before it causes too much destruction!' 

They were flying near the SPK building. 'Uhmm, Light!' Ryuk said 'Let's not go in that direction! We would not find anything there!' 'And what makes you think that?' Light asked. 'Ehhh, that place sucks!' Ryuk replied 'Near would never build his base there!' 'It is still worth checking out!' Kira yelled 'I want to check every place here!' 

'LIGHT!' Ryuk yelled 'JUST DON'T!' 'It's the Shinigami King's wish to go there!' Kira yelled back 'Why do you have a problem with it, huh?' 

'BECAUSE I HAVE NOW PLANNED TO STOP YOU!' Ryuk yelled 'BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD NEAR ABOUT YOU AND I HAVE GIVEN HIM THE DEATH ERASER! NOW DO WHAT YOU CAN! YOU MUST BE STOPPED AND YOU WILL BE STOPPED!' 

Light just looked at Ryuk with complete disbelief. 

'What a fool you are...' he said. 'I am not a fool for trying to stop you!' Ryuk yelled. 'You are a fool for telling me that you are trying to stop me.' Kira replied 'I can't believe I was hanging out with such stupid people!' 'Yeah, I told you, what will you do, LIGHTT?' 

'Kill you...' Kira replied with a smile. 

Ryuk looked at Light blankly as Kira lifted up his finger towards him. 'Light...' Ryuk said 'How could you? I was...' Before he could complete his sentence he started his body parts starting to turn into dust... 

'NO!!!' he yelled 'NOOOO! RAITOOO! HOW COULD YOU! NOOO!' His hands and legs turned into some sort of glittering dust and fell to the ground. Before he completely disintegrated, he said one sentence "Humans are... So disgusting..." 

'Ahhh, today was a long day...' Kira thought 'Better take some rest...'