Kira's Revival

Kira started laughing. 'Near... You... Have Finally... LOST!' he yelled 'Time to erase the Death Eraser now, I don't want anyone to be revived because of this stupid object!' He teared the eraser apart but it somehow automatically joined itself back. 

'It's a godly object.' White said 'I don't think you can tear it just like that, even if you are a Shinigami.' 'A Shinigami?' Kira asked 'HUH! I am the Shinigami KING!' 'Okay but my point is you can't destroy it even if you are a normal Shinigami or even the King of Shinigamis!' White replied 'I think the best solution would be to keep it back in the Shinigami World since I assume that's probably where it came from. I had read about the Shinigami world and Shinigamis in a story.' 'Realm...' Light corrected White 'But yeah, you are correct, keeping in mind that nobody will dare to touch it there and the fact that we currently don't know how to destroy it.' 

Light opened his Shinigami Wings and flew back to the Shinigami Realm. White went to his bedroom to see his parents sleeping. One temporarily and the other, permanently... 'She is gonna be shocked when she finds out he is dead.' White thought with a smirk on his face 'If she throws a tantrum for this I won't hesitate to kill her too. God is above all.' Kira had returned by now. He called White who quickly returned to the dining room.

'Open a search engine on your dad's laptop, I will have difficulty finding it out since I am not familiar with the Operating System.' Kira said 'Also, I have got myself a separate Death Note so that you can use this one whenever and however you want. That Death Note is completely yours now. I won't even think of using it since I have a separate one for me now.'

White quickly opened a search engine. 'What now?' he asked. 'Search for news.' Kira ordered 'News which contains theft and other kinds of criminal activities except murder, to be precise.' White and Kira, both grinned. White quickly did as Light. Then both of them opened up their own Death Notes and started writing down the names of the criminals.

While writing, White asked Kira a question. 'Hey, won't they send more people after me?' he asked 'What will we do then? Kill them all?' 'Yeah but if it gets out of hand then I wouldn't be able to help you...' Kira said 'Look, now Near is gone so I don't need to care about you but I still am caring about you just because you are my supporter because I am kind and merciful but I am not THAT kind that I will help you no matter what. I won't bother about you if it gets out of hand. My goal is to kill criminals and make a New World, not protect you. You will have to take care of yourself with your intellect, just like I did and that's how you will have to survive in this world... If you survive, you are Kira, you are God... But if you fail and die, you are nothing but an evil murderer...'

'So you are calling yourself an evil murderer?' White asked. 'Have I really failed?' Kira asked 'Kira may have been stopped temporarily but he will always find a way to come back! He will always find a way to return! Look at me, I have been reincarnated, revived, just to complete my task! And I am completing my task. Removing Near, an obstacle was my first step, next is removing all the criminals from the world! This time nobody can stop me!! Literally, NOBODY!' 

Both of them crazily started writing down names of criminals in their Death Notes. 'Hey, did I tell you not to show me names of murderers?' Kira asked. 'Yeah, you told to show every criminal activity except for murder...' White replied. 'Well then, I have got an idea about that.' Kira said 'I cannot write down the names of murderers since accidentally increasing someone's lifespan will kill me but you can do it, right?' 

'Y-Yeah!' White exclaimed. 'Then... do it...' Kira commanded. White quickly did as Kira said and also wrote down names of murderers. 'From now on, you will write down the names of the murderers since I cannot do it.' he said.

Near still had not returned to the New SPK building. L, Watari and Roger were waiting for him. 'I am feeling worried now.' Roger said 'Nobody has returned yet. It's unusual.' 

'And somehow, suddenly all the criminals have started dying in an astonishing rate.' Watari said, looking at his tablet. He showed the statistics to L and Roger. 'Looks like Kira has won...'

'So what has happened to Near?' Roger yelled. 'All we can do is assume that Near is dead right now.' L said 'We cannot go to look about it ourselves or send any soldiers out there since if the New Kira has been successful and is over there, he will kill us too! We don't know yet if he has Shinigami Eyes or not so it's pretty dangerous to go there. We have to be very defensive and observe before attacking but attack, we surely will... We surely will...'