Confrontation

Light and White entered the apartment. 'It's a big apartment, so surprised that such a luxurious looking apartment is abandoned!' White said. 'L probably owns this and he probably doesn't want to sell it.' Kira told. 'How is he so reach to own an entire apartment?' White asked 'Detectives are pretty rich but not THIS rich.' 'I don't know, maybe it's Watari who is the super rich one...' Light replied. 

They were finally on the 1st floor and they entered the room L had told them to enter. It was a big room with no furnitures or anything else. Just a big, red room. L, Watari and Roger were there already.

'I know you can see all of our names but don't take out your Death Note yet, Light.' L said 'First show yourself to me, you coward.' That "coward" hit Light. 'But for him to show himself to you, you must touch the Death Note and we cannot risk that!' White yelled. 'Keep quiet, mini Kira.' L said 'The adults are trying to talk.' 'I WILL KILL YOU!!!' White yelled. L wasn't bothered by that. 'White, let L touch my Death Note, just for a split second.' Kira said 'I am NOT a coward and I shall prove it! Gods aren't cowards, you fool!' Whit was surprised by Light's decision but he still had to obey him and so, he did.

He made L touch Kira's Death Note for just a second and ran back with the Death Note tightly clenched in his hands. 'Here, L!' Light yelled 'You see, I am not a coward. I am God. God of The New World.' L smiled. 'You are a Shinigami now but yet, you look the same.' he said. Light opened his Death Note and smiled, looking at L. 'You will see me write your name right in front of you and you wouldn't even be able to do anything.' Light yelled. 'I won't.' L replied 'I really don't want to.' 

That caught Light off guard. 'Wha-' he thought 'Is he playing some tactical game with me again? Does he really doesn't want to stop me or is he lying to mislead me? What will be the right option? What if something wrong happens if I write his name down? But what can he even do to me after I write his name down? I am a Shinigami. A God of Death. He cannot even touch me. Yeah, it's confirmed. He is just lying.' He wrote L's name, then Watari's name and then Roger's name. L saw his hand movements while he wrote them. 'So, you first wrote my name, then Watari's and then Roger's, right?' he asked. 'Yeah...' Kira said, still having a devilish grin on his face. 

'I wish I could give you a more painful death but eh, a heart attack is fine...' he said 'The quicker, the better, anyways.' 'So, it's the 40 second one, huh?' L thought. He slowly began to take out a knife out of his pocket as the room got filled with the unsettling noise of Kira's horrifying laugh.