Roger Ruvie

Matusda went back to Japan with some men to search for L. First they searched his grave but nothing was there. His body appeared to be missing. 'So I guess the Death Eraser will revive L in the place he died...' Matsuda said 'Come to the Japanese Task Force building with me!'

L had tried to get out of the building but it appeared to be locked... 

He was just roaming around and being bored, thinking how he could get out, while Watari just sat on a chair and let L think. Soon they heard the sound of the door open. Both of them looked just to see Matsuda. L widened his eyes. 'Matsuda!' he exclaimed. 'L, you are finally back!' Matsuda yelled with almost tears coming to his eyes. Matsuda quickly hugged L. Watari got up from the chair. 

'Light Yagami is Kira, Matsuda...' L said 'Where is he now?' 

'He was caught!' Matsuda yelled. L narrowed his eyes as he asked "By Whom?" 'By Near!' Matsuda replied. 

'Near...' L thought 'The most intelligent kid of the Wammy House and also the one who rarely chatted with me on voice call when I voice called the kids of the Wammy House and also the one who helped me in the BB case, along with Naomi...' 

'How did he catch him?' L asked. 'Near will explain you everything once we reach America!' Matsuda replied 'Near, Kira and the New SPK are there...' 'Wait, you just told Kira was caught and what's SPK?' L asked. 'Ahhhh, Near will explain you all of it, just come with me for now!' L shrugged as he looked back at Watari and said "Come! Watari!" Watari started following them and all of them soon found themselves in an airport. 

Back in the new SPK building, Roger Ruvie had finally arrived. 'You took a long vacation...' Near said, looking at Roger 'You didn't come back from your vacation a little earlier even after learning that a new Kira has emerged and that new Kira has destroyed the Wammy House? That's so irresponsible and heartless of you!' Roger Ruvie chuckled. 'What's that laughter for?' Near asked. 'Well, Wammy House isn't really my responsibility anymore. You are.' Roger said. Near rolled his eyes. 

'Anyways, have you brought the dices and other toys I told you to bring from Hawaii?' Near asked. 'Yep!' Roger said as he kept a plastic bag on the floor. 'Even the custom toys of Kira, Shinigami-san and me?' Near asked. 'They said making your custom toy again was too hard for them...' Roger Ruvie said. 'What type of an explanation is that?' Near asked 'Such irresponsible and lazy businessmen...' 'Well, you yourself sit here all day...' Roger said 'How can you call others lazy?' 

'Because I am a detective and thinking is my main job and I think and currently I am the best detective in the world...' Near replied. Roger smiled.