The Death Eraser

Light and Ryuk had started looking for Near in the Japan to check out if he was there or not... While they were searching for him, Ryuk suddenly asked "Do you know the advantages of being a Shinigami king?" 'No...' Light calmly answered. 'Would you like to know them?' Ryuk asked. 'Yes.' Light answered. 

'Okay then!' Ryuk said 'So here they are! If you are a Shinigami King you can kill a Shinigami just by pointing your finger at them and thinking of their death! That's the main reason the Shinigami King is so honored... It's kind of a fake honor... All they Shinigamis are actually afraid of him and that's why they show respect towards him... But we all know, nobody respects that old fart!' 'Ryuk, I think you are forgetting that I, Kira, am the Shinigami King now...' Kira said 'Don't you respect me?' 'Oh, yeah, hehe, I do, I do!' Ryuk said with a chuckle. 'That's it?' Light asked. 

'Nah, there's more!' Ryuk replied 'You also get something called a Death Eraser! That's something only the Shinigami King has! If you erase someone's name on the Death Note with that, you can bring them back to life!' 'Then why is it called the Death Eraser?' Light asked. 'Ehhh, I dunno, it sounds cooler, I guess!' Ryuk replied 'Also, you can make infinite Death Notes...' 

'Yeah...' Light replied 'But the biggest advantage is that I cannot die! I wouldn't save anybody's life! There's no way I can die!' 'But all Shinigamis have that ability, not just the King!' Ryuk said. 'I don't care about being the King, being a Shinigami is my biggest advantage now!' Kira said 'I also want to see how Near would defeat me this time... Only if I could remember his and Matsuda's name... Gahhh... I always knew him as N or Near so I just cannot remember his actual name and I always viewed Matsuda as a harmless idiot, so I didn't pay attention to his full name either! But both of them turned out to be my most harmful enemies!' 

'The Death Note was your most harmful enemy.' Ryuk said with some giggles following the sentence. 'No!' Light yelled 'The Death Note was a blessing for me that dropped from a realm of Gods, just for me! I was the Chosen One!' 'Yeah yeah, more people have got the Death Note too, nothing special about you!' Ryuk replied. 'Who came this far?' Light yelled 'WHOOO? Only me! Others were too scared! Too scared of change! Haha, they are fools! They don't understand! Only I can end this world from suffering! ONLY I! I actually care about this world! I care about Justice... Because... I AM JUSTICE!' 

'No, you are a Shinigami...' Ryuk said. 'Such a lame joke, as expected from you, Ryuk...' Light said, narrowing his eyes. 

They continued their search for Near throughout the entire Japan but after some weeks, they came to the conclusion that he was not there... Within those weeks Kira also killed many criminals after seeing their names from the Local Television and Ryuk also ate many apples! After they came to the conclusion that Near was not there, they finally went to the USA to search for him there...