Betrayal

Light suddenly sees Ryuk. 'Hey, Light, I restored the Death Eraser back to the Shinigami Realm!' he yelled. 'Great.' Kira replied 'Your tone has changed since you went to keep the eraser back where it was! You seem nicer to me than before... Didn't we just have an argument? About some stupid irrelevant person?' 'Eh, Light, let's forget about that!' Ryuk cheerfully said 'Let's continue our search for Near!' Light agreed...

'You don't seem suspicious...' Ryuk thought 'I am successful...' 

Here is what really happened:

Ryuk entered the building Near and the rest of the New SPK were in. 'Am I reading to betray Light, someone who made things so much interesting for me and also is now the Shinigami King?' Ryuk thought 'I will have to suffer really bad consequences but I must not support such a psychopath!' Ryuk went in a room... He saw Near sitting on the floors, surrounded by toy trains, playing with toy figurines... 

'Near!' Ryuk yelled. Near looked up. He widened his eyes. 'Shinigami-san?!' he said, dumbfounded to see Ryuk. 'Shinigami?' Jack asked 'What?' 

Matsuda could see Ryuk too! 'Call me Ryuk, everybody!' Ryuk said. 'Okay, Ryuk...' Near said, twirling his hair 'Now tell me, why did you come here?' 

'I want to tell you everything about New Kira!' Ryuk yelled. 'Oh, so you are against the New Kira?' Near asked 'Then I was correct... The New Kira is a Shinigami... Why would you, a Shinigami, be against a human anyways?' 'Well the "New Kira" was a human but is now a Shinigami...' Ryuk told. 

'What?' Near asked, narrowing his eyes 'Stop being so vague and explain everything to me properly!' 

Matsuda was telling everything that Ryuk told to Near... 'I really want to see a Shinigami.' Aiko thought. 

'Okay so the New Kira is Light Yagami...' Ryuk told. 'WHAT!' Near yelled, flipping the toy train set 'Stop lying! Give me some true information or get out of hear!' 'Jeez, don't be so rude to a God of Death!' Ryuk complained. Near started twirling his hair again...

'Let me explain it more clearly!' Ryuk said. 'Yeah, would be much more helpful...' Near said, still twirling his hair. 'So Light Yagami also known as the first Kira to you, died on 28th January, 2013.' Ryuk began 'But then he got reincarnated as a Shinigami and since I was bored I told the Shinigami King to restore his memories of being Kira back to him so things could get interesting once again, but then it backfired for the Shinigami King since Light killed him with some evil trick of his and it was all fun and games until I realized that... I have given rebirth to a monster... A demon... A completely insane psychopath!' 

'A murderer...' Near said 'Shinigami-san, you are much more foolish than I expected you to be! So he was the one hunting for me, plotting for revenge, all along... Now it's clear...'

'Also, there's something called a Death Eraser which revives a person who was killed from the Death Note if you erase that person's name and I want to give it to you!' Ryuk said 'Also, it's Ryuk, not Shinigami-san.'

Ryuk handed the eraser to Near. Matsuda paid great attention to that eraser. Matsuda's face suddenly brightened up. Near sighed... 'Only if we had this before burning the Death Note...' he thought. 

He then looked up to Ryuk. 'Anyways, Ryuk, act normally with Light and do not let him get suspicious that you have told me about this!' Ryuk nodded as he said "He would literally kill me if he knew about it, anyways..." and then flew away... 

Near looked at the eraser... Matsuda looked at it too...