Announcement

'Why cannot Shinigamis kill murderers?' L thought 'Does it kill them? But Rem killed me but died too and I am no murderer. But still, I have caused the death of many criminals so maybe that was the reason? Still doesn't seem a reasonable enough explanation. Uh, what if it has got to do with saving lives? Like Shinigamis are the God of Death so maybe if they save somebodies life they die just because it is their job or duty to give death to people and not extend their lifespan? Maybe that's like a punishment? This seems to be the best explanation so far. I will have to go with this but again, he is a Shinigami, a God of Death. I only know how to kill a Shinigami till now and the procedure isn't even confirmed yet but even if that is the precise procedure for killing Shinigamis, it would be really hard... What if I lure him in? He is a God of Death and can kill me though but again, am I really in the situation to care about my own dear life? Still, I will have to think a lot more before executing this plan...' 

Light and White were writing more names and Kira was still thinking about this "New L" when suddenly another notification popped up. It was another live stream from the same channel. 'Click on it, right now!' Kira yelled. White obeyed his God and clicked on it, which opened the live stream. 

'You want to know about my location and real name, right, Kira?' L asked 'Fine, then you can get it...' That shook up Light. 'Is this New L really so dumb?' Kira thought 'Or is he luring me into a trap? Well, what would a trap even do? I am the Shinigami King, a God of Death, after all!' 

'To know my real name and then kill me, come to the address which I have given in the description below.' L said 'This is my open challenge to you, Light, so accept this challenge and face me if you have the guts to do so! Not only the subscribers of this channel but also the entire world is watching this since this is being broadcasted worldwide! So, I throw you a challenge in front of the entire world, Kira!' 

'Scroll down already.' Light said 'Just get the address and let's kill him, I can't hear more of this nonsense anyways.' They quickly got the address and were ready to go. White got up from his chair and put on a black hoodie as he put the Death Note covered in his hoodie. 

'Let's get this over with, Kira...' L thought. 'Are you sure about this?' Roger asked. 'Yeah.' L replied 'It's a huge gamble but I cannot do anything else in a situation like this... To defeat a God of Death, I must take risky gambles...' 'And Watari, are you sure you want to join L?' Roger asked. 'Yeah, I will work as a "backup" if L's plan fails.' Watari said 'All of it depends on if L is correct about how to kill a Shinigami or not though. It all depends on L's deduction...' 

 Roger smiled and then gave a huge sigh. 'If you two want to take this huge gamble, involve me in too!' he said. 'What?' L asked 'Why do you have to risk your life now?' 'If I have to die, I want to die with the most honored people of the Wammy House, so please, let me have this honor...' Roger replied.

'If this is Roger's wish, then, let it be!' Watari said. 

So all of them were ready and were meeting up in one of the empty apartments of New York. 

All of them had started heading towards the destination after a couple of minutes... They were finally about to face each other...