Dinner

'When do your parents usually sleep?' Light asked. '1 or 2 hours from now.' White answered. Kira grinned. 'Where does your father keep his laptop which he works with?' he asked. 'In his bag.' White replied 'He usually keeps the bag on the dining table. What are you planning to do with his laptop anyways?' 'I will use the information of this case in his laptop and find out the names of the agents and Near...' Kira replied 'And then kill him. Basically, I will use one agent of the SPN to kill the others... Hah, reminds me of that FBI agent... I did the same thing with him to kill the other FBI agents looking for Kira.' 

'Pretty clever plan, indeed.' White said 'I cannot wait to see him die... I hate him... He had always been annoying and also, he was Anti-Kira. He didn't believe in your ways. Not believing in Kira is like not believing in God! Because... KIRA IS GOD!' 

'Wow, my followers are pretty crazy...' Kira thought, looking at White yell. 

White's mom called him for dinner. 'Now go have your dinner.' he said 'Follow your normal nighttime schedule until its 12 AM. That's the moment I will put my plan to success. At midnight. When everybody is definitely sleeping.' 'Okay!' White said as he ran to the dining room. 

'Today I have prepared Japanese food for the first time!' White's mom said to him as he entered the dining room 'Come, check it out! There is Ramen, Fish, Rice and Curry! The Ramen is for you and the rest of it is for me and your dad but you can have a little portion of the fish, rice and curry if you want!' 'No, I am fine with only ramen.' White said as he sat on the chair, beside his dad 'Give me a little part of the fish though. I like fish.' His mother served him the red ramen in a black bowl and a part of the fish on a separate white plate. Then she sat down on the chair and everyone started eating! 

Light watched the Coldheart family eat the Japanese meal. 'Reminds me of the dinners I had with Mom, Dad and Sayu before I became Kira...' he thought as he watched it with a smile 'I wonder how my life could have turned out if I never got that Death Note. Would it be better or worse? I am a literal God now and have hundreds of thousands of followers but... But... If I led a normal life then... .... .... NO.... Snap out of it Light... I AM KIRA AND I AM PROUD OF IT! I AM THE GOD OF THE NEW WORLD! THE ONE WHO DEFEATED L! I do NOT regret picking up the Death Note! It was God's Gift for me!' 

The Coldheart family had finished their dinner and White went back to his room. Kira followed him. 'So just 1 hour from now, we will put our plan into action, right?' White asked. 'Yeah.' Light replied. 'I still CAN'T WAIT!' White yelled with a grin.