Near

'Are you planning to go and arrest the new Kira yourself?' L asked to Near 'But isn't that dangerous?' 'I know it is but I will have to erase the names of the agents from his Death Note...' Near replied 'And only I shall do the job. I am not giving this eraser to anybody else right now. Not even you... I just want to erase their names and bring them back to life!' 

'I mean you could send some officer or someo-' L said as he got interrupted by Near who said "I said I will trust nobody with this! The lives of those agents are valuable! Seeing your people getting murdered one by one is.... horrifying... When I first went up against Light Yagami he almost killed all the SPK members... It was terrifying and I was left angry, speechless and also, horrified. I still feel guilty.... I don't want to feel more guilty... Only I am the correct person to do this since I got them involved with this case in this first place.' 

L smiled. 'Okay then...' he said 'I encourage your bravery and empathy towards your agents... Good luck...' Near smiled a little too as he went away to the Coldheart Family's house. 

'Even I want them to be resurrected...' L thought as he looked at Near going away 'Good luck.' He turned back and took a scoop of his ice cream which Watari had served him. 

Back in the Coldheart house, White still sat on his chair as Kira thought of more evil schemes. Suddenly the started hearing sirens... Police Sirens... The house got surrounded by the cars and got covered in red and blue light as the officers and Near started to enter it. 'It's over, God...' White said 'I know you said that you will protect me but... For how long? They will get me eventually...' 'NO!' Kira yelled 'You are MY supporter! I will never let anyone get to you! All you have to do in return is do as I say...' Suddenly the officers and Near entered the dining room. 

'This little boy is crying?' Near thought 'What's the point of regret now... What a fool he is.' 

Kira saw the Death Eraser in Near's hands and also... He saw his name and lifespan... 

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Near standing in front of him? Near revealing himself to him? Revealing his name to Kira? He broke out into a petrifying laughter and after that aimed for the Death Note. Near was about to snatch it but Kira was quicker and got it before him. However, Near did manage to lay his fingers on the notebook before Kira could snatch it. 

He looked up as something or rather, someone, suddenly appeared in his eyesight. 'Light Yagami?' he yelled 'So you are a Shinigami now, huh? The other Shinigami-san named as Ryuk told me that. Pretty surprised at that since I thought that reincarnation was impossible.' 

'Shut up, NATE RIVER!' Kira yelled. A giggle followed these words. Near widened his eyes as he saw Kira starting to write his name in the Death Note. He tried to snatch the Death Note but Light used his Shinigami Wings and flew high up. 'Shoot that book!' Near yelled 'DESTROY IT!!!' The officers tried to shoot it but Kira swiftly dodged the bullets with his wings every time. He had finished writing "Nate Ri"

Now, it was time for the "ver" He grinned as he changed the Shinigami Ink to a red colored one. 'Matsuda stopped me then, who's gonna stop me NOW?' he yelled as he finally finished writing the "ver" 

Near just looked at Kira as he started writing more names- the names of the officers. 

Suddenly Near's heart stopped. Everything went blank for him. All he could see now was nothingness... His body dropped to the floor... Nate River was dead

The other officers quickly died too. Kira quickly snatched the Death Eraser as White just looked at him with awe. 'You... are truly... awesome... GOD!' he yelled. 

Near had come to revive the dead agents and instead got himself and some more officers and agents dead. Kira and White grinned seeing all the dead bodies around them. 'My revenge is finally COMPLETE!' Kira declared.