The Human World

Before going back to the Human World, Light just quickly jotted down Aizawa's, Mogi's and Ide's name in the Death Note. He had forgotten Matsuda's name, just like Near's... 

Near was shocked when he heard that Aizawa, Mogi and Ide had died too... 'What is happening...' he calmly thought 'The deaths are just so random are mysterious... It reminds me of Light Yagami... It reminds me of Kira... But he died... Is there a new Kira? But... We burnt the Death Notes... I mean, a new Death Note could be dropped by a Shinigami and maybe a Kira follower picked it up? But, how did he know the names? This is pretty mysterious... But there's a pretty big chance that this is being done by a Death Note... Such random and mysterious heart attacks... What other killing machine could do it... So that means... There's a new Kira... It's time to form a New SPK...' 

Light and Ryuk were standing in front of a white wormhole. They both entered in it and were thrown out into a busy road... They both landed on the roads but no car could hit them so they were safe... Still, they went on to the footpaths... 'Is this even Japan?' Ryuk asked. 'From the looks of it, it's England...' Light said 'Hey, I have got an idea...' 'What is it?' Ryuk asked. 'Why not kill all the people from the Wammy House if we are in England?' Light said 'The cameras won't be able to see me but still I will cover them with handkerchiefs or something....' Ryuk smiled. 'But you won't go there, Ryuk!' Ryuk frowned. 'Whyyy?' he asked. 'Near had touched the Death Note so he can probably see you...' Light said 'I don't want to take any chances this time! This time, I am not going to be overconfident with Near like I was the previous time... I will treat him as big of a threat as L was... And then, kill him, just like L...' Ryuk smiled. Ryuk started flying with his wings. 'This will look so stupid...' Light said as he opened his Shinigami Wings too... They were black wings, with a little red mixed in... Both of them started flying and off they went to the Wammy House! 'I don't want any more A B C D E F G H I J K M O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z trying to defeat me...' Light thought as he flew to the Wammy House...