Meeting Kira

The kid took the Death Note home. He went to his room, shut the door, turned on the lights, sat on his bed and looked at the Death Note. He stared it... More and more... His eyes kept broadening and his grin kept widening. 'So I am the next Chosen One!' he yelled 'I KNEW IT!!!! KIRA THE GOD KNEW I WAS CAPABLE! HE ALWAYS KNEW... I KNEW THAT LIGHT YAGAMI WASN'T JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BUT A GOD! HOW DID HE HAVE THIS NOTE IF HE WAS NOT A GODDDD?'

'Stop your yelling.' a pleasant voice said. The kid looked up to see Light Yagami himself, with some strange wings attached to his back. Those wings disappeared after a moment. 'Woah...' the kid exclaimed 'Light Yagami. You are so powerful that you didn't even die? I knew it! You were a god! Those were your godly wings and now I know you are immortal too! THANKSSS! Thanks for giving me this opportunity!! I wi-' 

'Calm down first.' Light Yagami said 'If you don't take every move with intelligence and caution, I will kill you.' 

'I know.' the kid replied. Kira narrowed his eyes. 'But I care more about you more.' Kira smiled. 'Huh, such stupid people even exist?' he thought 'Another Misa... Hahaha... This will truly be fun. Caring about me more than his own life? HAHAHA...'

'But you will also have to help me.' the kid said. Light turned around. 'What's your name by the way?' he asked. 'White Coldheart.' White replied. Light chuckled a little bit before he said "You will be useful for me... Just do as I say and we will finally accomplish our goal of the New World!" White smiled. 'Yes...' he replied. 'By the way, does your family know that you are a Kira supporter?' Kira asked. 'No.' White replied. 'Great!' Light said.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. White's mother opened up the door as his father entered the house. 'How far did your Kira Investigation go today?' White's mother asked. That quickly caught Light's attention. 'My father is looking for the New Kira...' White said with a smile 'His name is... Charles Coldheart.' 

Kira looked at him. 'If you tell me to kill him, I will do so.' White informed. 'No.' Light said. He was plotting something in his mind...