CH:1

//Saturday//

Hoes💙

Dani:
Ayee ayee Ayeee!!!

Jahseh:
Yes dani?

Stokes:
The fuck you want stupid bitch

Dani:
Lets go school shopping nigger!
We start school in 2 days and i need new clothes.

Stokes:
No youngin, go by yourself

Dani:
How about you suck my cock lil baby bitch.

Jahseh:
Okay. Im on the way to pick you up dani. Stoke you need new clothes yo belly getting bigger nigga😂

Dani:
Haha! Fat bitch!

Stokes:
Hey how about fuck off!

Jahseh:
Haha he mad. Dani be ready in 5

Dani:
Okayyy

I smiled, i love when we all hang out. I have the best times with stokes and Jahseh, makes me never want the day to end.

I reached for my laptop and went to my soundcloud and played music, i played my favorite song as of yet, which was motel pool by travis garland ( song above)
and it puts me in that mood to give someone a lap dance just because.

I got up and went to do my make up, i already was dressed because i had went to my grandma house today to spend time with her because she was planning on going back to Africa to visit my cousins and stay there for awhile.

I pulled out my highlight,eye liner, and matte lipstick. Those are the main things i wear.

My grandma doesn't like when i wear makeup so i don't wear it when i go and visit her.

I body rolled in my fluffy white chair as i put on highlight and went to my eyeliner. I did my normal wing which was a thin and sharp one, once finished with the right one,  my bedrom door opened and in came a wild jahseh.

" i said be ready in 5 minutes, why are you even putting on makeup?" he said sucking his teeth annoyed flopping on my bed. " nigga calm down i am almost done" i said annoyed because he was annoyed.

I put the matte lipstick on and smiled. I look pretty i thought. I got up and grabbed my gucci purse that jahseh bought for me on my birthday and my phone. I turned off the music and turned to face him.

He was falling asleep on my bed. I bet his mother kicked him out again, he didn't get any sleep, i thought reaching for his hand.

" come on jah, get up please" i said as he groaned as he sat up. I held his hand and walked out my room. My mom wasn't home, she was at work so i had to leave a note because she does not ever check her phone.

After making the note, jahseh grabbed my hand again and we walked out of the house. I locked the door and we went to his car. I got in on the passenger side and he handed me the aux cord because i always ask when i get into his car.