CH:8

Jahseh pov//
// couple days later//

I woke up in dani bed, to see she was playing my song. I don't wanna do this anymore. She was singing to it while doing her make up at her vanity.

After showing her my music, all she does is listen to it. It makes me happy but at the same time why? It's just my life in a song, whats so amusing about that?

I stared at her with a small smile plastered on my face. " why do you love that song so much?" i ask as she jumped alittle in her seat and snapped her neck to face me.

" jesus, you scared the shit out of me" she said as she held her heart. I laughed, " why do you like that song so much? " i asked again seeing she didn't answer my question.

" oh uh...because i kind of relate to it in a way" she said with a following shrug.
" you can relate to it? How?" i asked now confused.

" well, it's alot to explain" she said pausing teeth and walking over to me. After taking the pills, she was back to the old dani. Even though its been a couple days it still was good to have the old one back.

" i have time, tell me lil nigga" i said pulling the blankets over my right shoulder. She climbed back into bed and sat criss cross next to me. I had to flip my body over to face her.

" why didn't you tell me you made music?" she asked after a cool minute of silence. " uhm, why does it matter?" i asked. " i don't know. Just would like to  know why my bestfriend didn't tell me he made music when we tell eachothet everything" she said paying with her nails.

" there are something i got to keep secret " i replied. She looked at me before getting up heading to the bathroom. Nigga the fuck wrong with her.

As i sat up she came out holding a box.

" you say we gotta keep shit secret, well today we do not keep shit from eachother alright" she said putting the box on the bed. I looked at it, and just looked back at her.

" open it" she said before a long sigh escaped her mouth. I reached over and opened it, my heart dropped. " you serious dani? Nigga when the fuck did you start?" i asked getting mad.

" i haven't done it in awhile. Don't worry. Last time i done it was when that nigga left me" she said, as she flipped her wrist. I looked at her wrist and saw her scares.

I was mad.

I was fucking heated.

" nigga why you telling me this shit now dani, nigga i was having a good ass morning until you showed me this shit" i said getting up looking at her. " nigga you keep shit from me, and then expect me not to do the same" she said as she closed the box and put it back in her bathroom.

" nigga this aint no fan fiction bullshit, nigga the fuck you keepin that from me. The fuck?  Why you keep that shit from me so long" i asked as she came out the bathroom.

" how about you calm the fuck down. Nigga did you not hear me when i said i aint used that shit since that nigga left me. He left me a good soild year and a half ago!" i yelles back to him.

" okay and i still see that shit, why didn't you tell me you was hurting so bad?" i asked hella mad.

" because of this, you will start yelling at me when i try to tell you something that was my deepest secret. Now when i tell you, you yelling n'shit. Nigga we can't have a serious conversation without you either yelling at me or telling me to stop talking to you." she said causing us both to go quiet.

She had a point.

" nigga you left me for damn near 6 months and i asked you where you went because i was worried about you. And guess fucking what! You aint tell me where you were, you ain't tell me nothing. You just said," oh been M.I.A". THATS ALL YOU FUCKING SAID TO ME! NIGGA WHEN YOU WERE WITH THAT STUPID ASS BITCH GENEVA YOU LEFT ME IN THE FUCKING DUST MY GUY!" she yelled as tears threatened to come out her eyes.

" you kept the real reason to yourself and you expect me not to do the same. If you aint tell me shit, i wont tell you shit" she said.

Honestly, what she said was true, everything she said was true, But i was mad, she had kept that in particular a secret.

" see i don't even know why we having this argument anyway, you probably don't give a fuck" she said as she turned around. Before she could even walk pit her bedroom, i grabbed her hand.

I turned her around and made her face me.

" you have to listen to me, when i tell you this " i said as i stared into her eyes. I whiped the tears before letting her go.

" then tell me" she said.

" im doing it, to protect you" i said feeling X coming out. " prote- nigga from what?" she said crossing her arms. " i am protecting you because you can fall into the wrong hands" i say.

" uh? Fall into the wrong hands? Like what? Stop beating around the bush and fucking tell me jahseh, your waisting time" she said angrily.

I reached over to her vanity amd grabbed her laptop. " nigga what the fuck are you doing?" she asked. " dani shut up" i said.

I typed in my name and my jail trial.

I pressed a random one and gave her the lap top. " read this, read every last fucking word of this fucking artical" i said before pulling her vanity chair up to the bed in front of her.

She sat the laptop down and read it. Her expressions turned from anger to a blank expression.

//5 minutes later//

After reading the long very long article,  she looked at me and i saw her eyes get watery again. " stop. Stop that. " i said looking away.

I stood up and grabbed the chair and put it back by the vanity. While doing so, i felt dani hands wrap around my waist. " im so sorry jahseh" she said as she cried softly into my shirt.

" i didn't tell you because I've done shit in my past im not proud of, and i didn't want the person who stuck by myside to leave because of that. Dani you mean the world to me, like you don't even know. I gotta protect you like my lil sister, i gotta be there like a bestfriend. Better than that, i got to love you like your my wife" i said as i looked down at her hands unwrap around my waist.

I turned around to see her teary eyes looking back at me. " love me like im your wife?" she repeated.

" yeah...dani, I've caught feeling for you since some time ago, i think after that dumbass ex who cheated on you. I love you dani more than anything" i said as i pulled her into a hug.

" i love you to jahseh"