CH:16

Dani pov//
Friday

" thiiiiissss iiiiiisssss myyyyyy 16th shoooot of the night whores" i yelled as i poured a messy shot of henny.

I was currently beating stokeley in our drinking bet, he had 13 and i just finished my 16. Everyone was high, but me and stokeley were cross faded.

I walked over to jahseh and smiled. " how do you feel?" he asked as i straddled him on the chair he was sitting in. " i am doing amazing baby, fucking wonderful. How are you doing" i said putting my arms around his neck.

" im solid. You prolly gonna wake up with a fat ass hangover " he said laughing. " that's okay, tomorrow is saturday so i aint doin nothin" i replied.
He just laughed.

" aye daniiiiiiiiiiii, you still going?" i heard from behind me. I turned my head and my vision started getting blurry. " oh shit my vision got heelllaaa blurry" i said standing up almost falling over but jah caught me.

" i don't think you need anymore " jahseh said as he held my hips tightly as i could regain my ability to walk. " shhh, it's a bet baby, i can't back down" i replied as i grabbed a already made shot and took it to the head.

After that, i slightly regretted that. I turned around and walked to jah and sat on his lip, in a straddling position. " baby" i call to him. " yes baby" he reply. " i love you" i smiled. " i love you more baby, you feeling okay?" he asked.

" yeah, im feeling okay, that was my last shot, already feeling like puking " i reply as i sat my head in his neck and closed my eyes.

The loud music was playing loudly, everyone laughing was loud, and at this moment i wanted to go to bed. " baby, come with me upstairs. I want to lay down" i ask rubbing my eyes.

" want me to carry you?" asked jahseh. Before i could answer, he picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were around his neck. " where y'all going?" i heard ming call out.

" upstairs " i say into jahseh neck. He walked up the stairs and into my dark room. " want the light on?" jahseh asked as he stopped in the door way. " no, please. To much bright lights" i say. He closed the door and walked to my bed and laid me down on my cold bed.

I kicked off my white vans i wore, and unzipped my jacket. I laid down with my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, but before i could reopen my eyes, jahseh came up over me so his body was inbetween my legs and his chest was on my pelvis and his head was on my stomach. 

" how are you feeling?" jahseh asked. I stayed quiet as i felt the sudden urge to be sad and start crying. " baby? Dani? Are you okay?" i heard jahseh say. He picked up his head and looked at me in the dark.

" i am fine" i say softly. I hate being drunk i thought. I wanna cry now.

" no your not, what's wr- oh. You must be in the drunk stage to where you want to cry" he said. " no" i said trying to keep it together.

I heard him laugh alittle.

" don't laugh" i said closing my eyes again. There was a sudden shift in the bed and jahseh suddenly got off me. " baby, where are you going " i asked grabbing his arm.

" i wanted to get up and go downstairs and get some weed" he said. " hurry back" i said as i let him go. " yes baby, okay" he replied as he opened my door leaving the door opened.

I watched the strob light colors bounce off the hallway upstairs. I just kept my eyes open for awhile before blinking again.

Let me tell you the pros and cons of getting drunk,  (cons first)  you can get very carried away with it, me right now. It fucks up your liver, you need those. Get hella sad sometimes, And hangovers. ( pros now) get hella turnt, confidence level on 100. And all positive shit.

Im slowly but surely heading towards the cons. But thats normal.

I turned my head away from the door and to the wall and stared at the wall until i heard jahseh coming up the stairs. " baby, are you up to smoking this with me?" he asked closing the door.

" yeah, bring my cup on the dresser to ash it when needed" i say as i slowly sat up to lean up against my bed frame. Jahseh sat next to me as i leaned my head against his shoulder.

He lit the blunt up before passing it to me. I took it and took a huge puff. " baby" he replied as he grabbed my hand. " yeah baby" i asked softly as i handed him the blunt. " i love you, you are the greatest thing thats ever happened to me" jahseh said. I smiled. " i love you to baby. Im glad i have you in my life. I don't know what i would have done if you were still a friend and we werent this close" i reply. 

" we probably would be downstairs in the living room smoking this, 5 feet apart " jahseh said causing me to laugh. " 2 guys chilling in a hot tub 5 feet apart cause there not gay" i said causing him to laugh.

He put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer. " sit on my lap" he said. I slowly got onto his lap which took a hot second because everything i do is 10x slower.

" damn you got on my lap slowly " he said. " fuck off i can't move that fast" i laughed. " can i ask you something" he asked me as he took a hit from the blunt and passed it to me.

" yeah whats up?" i asked as i ash it in the cup. " would you have kids with me?" he asked. I was taken back a minute. " why the sudden question" i asked taking a hit from the blunt.

" i am really asking. I've always wanted kids but i just never felt the connection i have with you, you know. It's okay if you say no, im just asking" he said. I heard the sadness in his voice towards the last part of his sentence.

" jahseh, is that really a question? I love you dearly, i wouldn't mind carrying your kid. I wouldn't mind getting married to you and spending ny whole life with you. Baby you mean the world to me and im going to be there to support you what ever you decide to do. Your music,  i will be by you, a pornstar, i will be your pron actress cuz uhm...nobody touching my mans sorry but no, i would have to kill a bitch " i said making him laugh.

" this is why i love your big head" he said kissing my lips. " this is why i love you. Young dagger dick" i smiled laughing. " i like that name....maybe i will start using that more often " he said laughing.

I love this man with all my heart i thought as i kissed his forhead.