Ch:19

Jahseh pov//
Sunday afternoon

" so, i was thinking, we should make an album, maybe a group one or an individual one" stokeley said as we all sat around the studio.

Dani was most likely on her period because she was not in a good mood today, so we left so she can have time alone and we could focus on music.

" yo, i'd be down" i said spinning slowly in the spinning chair. " members only volume 3, i mean we already have vol 1 and 2 lets do 3. " stokeley said as everyone nodded. " alright, what's the concept we want to portray in this album?" i asked smoking a blunt.

" shit, X you should finesse it. Add some crazy shit like you usually do " ming said with a smile. " what do you mean crazy shit? Like deep stuff ?" i asked him. " yeah, like that one song you showed us in class, find me or something like that? " ming said.

" yeah you should put that in there. Yo you know what?  What if we got craig to be in this ?" stokeley said to me. " oh yeah, i miss that nigga. I will go text him about it and see if he can come out here and hit up the studio" i said reaching for my phone.

I opened my phone and went straight to messages and went to craigs message.

Jahseh:
Hey craig you got a minute?

I sat my phone down and waited for a reply. " i didn't realize how good the other two albums were doing" said michael as he showed me the ratings of the albums.

" honestly,  we should all start our own solo careers. Like start focusing on them, you know how much dough we'd get from a collective album and our solo career's bro" gazzy said as he smoked from his blunt as well.

" don't let the fame get to your head, cause if you start being cocky on us. Saying this in general for this friendgroup then i personally will cut you off" i said seriously.

" yeah, if that shit ruins this friendgroup then i wouldn't know what to do" ming said.

" okay niggas i want to bring this up" michael said clearing the room. " what is it?" i asked. " okay, i don't want to be on members only vol 3....not saying its not an honor to be on it with you niggas i just.... Don't really think my style would fit this album" he said.

I saw weight get lifted off his shoulder. " that's okay bro, nigga thats not finna ruin our friend ship ahaha, we all are different in music and if you think that then thats okay" i said passing the blunt to him.

" solid?" he asked. " solid" i replied.

After talking for alittle bit, my phone went off. I looked over to see craig was trying to face time me. I smiled amd pressed accept.

J: well hello there craig

C: what the fuck is up Nigga how are you doing?

J: i am doing fucking great bro. I'm in the studio with the homie cookin up some shit. How are you?

C: im doing amazing Nigga. So whats up? Everything good?

J: yeah, everything is completely solid. I wanted to ask if you tryna hop on this album. Members only vol 3?

C: nigga is that even a question of course.

J: NIGGA I KNEW YOU'D SAY YES. WHEN DO YOU THINK YO GOOF ASS GOING TO BE IN FLORIDA AGAIN?

C: actually bro im moving back out there. In October.

J: oh swear? Hell yeah it's good then. We can make some songs and you pick the ones you wanna be in and it's all good.

C: alright my nigga stay smooth bro.

J: of course i love you bro

C: i love you too jah. Getchu later.

// ends phone call//

" so it's on" i smiled putting my phone down. " hell yeah, this finna be an amazing project" stokeley said excitedly.

" thats weird" said gazzy looking at his phone. " what?" i asked. " taylor, dani mom is calling me" he said putting the phone to his ear.

It stayed silent until gazzy put the call on loud speaker. 

" can you boys hear me?" taylor said.
We all said yes.

" okay, jahseh, i need you to stay calm alright stokeley control him" taylor said. We all looked at eachother knowing something wasn't right.

" dani is in the hospital" she blurted out. As she did, i heard her voice crack and my heart break. " why what happened?" i ask getting up from my seat.

" someone broke into the house and pistol whipped her in the back of the head-" her mom said before crying again.

By this time all of us were packing our stuff and heading to the hospital. " i will tell you the rest later " her mom said ending the call. What the hell i thought trying to hold in my anger.

Who the fuck would do this?

Taylor pov//

I got a call from the hospital while being at work,  i had came back from my trip this morning and went to work because i felt like it.

They called me into my boss office and told me the news and now im on my way to the hospital. She was pistol whipped in the back of the head, she has gashes on her face and a broken rib.

My poor baby was hurt and i wasn't there to help her i thought as i got out the car running into the hospital. I went to the 1st floor and asked for her.

" excuse me, my daughter is here. Dani harris" i said to the nurse behind the desk. " im sorry ma'ma she's in surgery right now, please wait in the waiting room" she said pointing in the direction of the room.

I nodded and walked into the room and sat down.

How is jahseh going to act....

God please help me....