Ch:20

Jahseh POV//

We've been sitting here for the past 3 maybe 4 hours and I haven't said a word to anyone, my mind was racing with people who could have done this to her, my mind was drawing people from years and years ago, but deep down inside I knew who it was. Did I want to be right? No I didn't, did I want to be wrong, yes, but I know this bitch will get it.

" jahseh, you hungry? We are about to get some food" stokeley Asked as he got up, " nah nigga I'm smooth" I replied as I stared back at the fake plant in the corner of the waiting room, " alright man, call me if something happened while we are gone okay" stokeley said as they walked away, it was silent again, just me and Taylor thing about life, but she interrupted it when she grabbed my hand and looked at me, " jah do you know who did this?" She asked, I looked at her, " I don't know" I said trying to calm my nerves.

" we need to find that son of a bitch and kill them" said Taylor, " are you sure you want to do that?" I asked, " yes, whoever put my baby in the hospital I would fucking murder in a heartbeat" she said as tears ran down her face, " don't cry, it's going to be okay, we will find that person and kill them, but we have to do it carefully so we don't leave any traces of us" I said to her as she nodded,

" anything for my baby"

Dani POV///

As I woke up, I couldn't remember shit, I was dressed in my pjs but I see blood on my shorts, and my shirt. What happened? I don't know but I'm freaking out, why am I in the hospital?

I looked over to see there was a button for the nurse, I reached over and pressed it, a sharp pain ran through my head as I hissed.

Motherfucker I thought as I reached to slowly touch my head, I had some type of bandage around my fucking dome, what happened to me!?

Within seconds the door opened and in came a doctor and a nurse, but before they closed the door, I think I saw him, my baby.

I just saw his head but I think it was him.

" hello Miss.Dani, are you feeling alright?" Asked the nurse, " I guess, not really. What happened, I can't remember anything" I said confused, " you were pistol whipped in the back of the head, you have a minor concussion" the doctor said as he checked my heartbeat, " pistol whipped? Is my mom here?" I asked getting scared, " yes, your mother and your husband is here, would you like to see them?" Asked the doctor, " yes please" I commented.

" nurse, please go get jahseh Onfory and Taylor Harris" said the doctor, " yes doctor" said the nurse walking away, " we are surprised you didn't lose so much blood, you are a lucky girl you know" the doctor said, " cool" I simply say, I tried so hard to remember what happened previously but I couldn't remember at all.

Seconds go by and in came jahseh and my mom, I smiled as I saw them, I missed them so much. Jahseh let my mom come hug me first, " baby, you are alright" she said as she tightly hugged me, " yeah mom, I'm okay, I have a lot of questions to ask" I said as we separated, " okay" she said, jahseh came to me and plainly stared at me, " are you not going to hug me?" I asked, " no" he said before coming up to me and hugging me, I laughed.

" I've missed you" he said in my ear, " I've missed you too" I said to him, " okay, I will be back with some information" the doctor said before leaving. " so let's start with the questions, why am I here? The doctor said I was pistol whipped" I said as jahseh sits next to me, " yeah, you were, someone had broken into our house and took some minor things that we don't need, and then hurt you" my mom said, " when did this happen?" I asked leaning back against the bed, " it's happened this morning, after we had left to go to the studio you didn't want to come because you were not feeling it today and then we get a call in the studio by your mom saying you were sent to the hospital" jahseh said, " oh snap, so this was recent. Y'all know who did it?" I asked thinking on people who could have done this.

" nope" jahseh said, I looked at him again and could tell he was lying. " stop lying, you have an idea in your head who the person could be" I said to him as he got up and sighed, " okay, maybe, but I don't want it to be true if it's this person because if it is they have Some serious shit coming their way" jahseh said, " tell me who you think it is, because I think I know who it is" I said to him.

" Geneva" he said as he looked down, my heart dropped, I knew that bitch would come back again.

" who's Geneva?" My mom asked, " we will have to explain everything to you later, but we aren't safe here, our house is unattended and we need to get out now" I said as I swung my legs over to reach for the nurse again, " what do you mean we aren't safe?" Asked my mom, " she wants me dead mom, she's jahseh Ex girlfriend and she's literally Crazy, if she finds out I'm still alive, she will come for me again, so we have to get to her before she could get to us" I said to her.

" so we have to kill her?"

" if she's the one, yeah"