Ch:22

Dani//

" don't be alarmed.....this is just for fun ahaha"

I laughed as I heard jahseh freestyle in the booth. I was doing homework like a good kid, and jahseh was with stokeley playing around with music. The rest of the members only crew were here but they were all scattered within the room.

I wrote the last few words for my summary for English, when stokeley came and sat next to me. " what's up?" I asked as I put all my stuff away. " what's good bro, you really working hard dawg" he said as he cracked his knuckles. " yeah, we are going to pass senior year and go to college" I said to him as I closed my class book and stuck the summary into my folder.

" I respect that, you and jahseh plan on having kids?" He asked, " why? Is this foreshadowing my future" I asked laughing. " I heard him talking about kids how he wanted a boy" he said as he pulled out a blunt from his pocket. " ahh, well that's interesting to know" I replied again.

We talked some more then jahseh came over to us. " what you niggers talking about?" He asked as he sat next to me and put his arm around me. " nothin much, talking about random ass shit" I replied as I put all my homework away. " ew homework....gross" jahseh replied with a disgusting look on his face.

I laughed, " hey dani, you should hop in the booth and spit something" gazzy said chucking a rubber ball at my head. " ow nigga" I said chucking it back at him knocking the blunt out of his hand. " ahhh bitch my baby!" He screamed as he frantically picked it up.

I laughed, " yeah Dani you should go spit something. Unless you suck" stokeley said, " I don't suck you coon, I just don't want to" I said hitting his shoulder. " then go do it fucker!" Jahseh yelled in my ear. " nigga I should kick you in your knee " I said holding my left ear.

" come on baby, please go and sit something I want to hear it. I've never heard you spit before and I want to....PLEASEEEE!" Jahseh pleaded as he faked cried and made the pouty face I hated the most. " ugh fineeee, don't do that shit again" I said while I climbed over him.

" yay! My baby finna spit some shit for me" jahseh screamed causing everyone to laugh. I walked into the booth and was immediately cold because these niggas like to keep it 100 degrees below zero in this one area for no reason.

I reached for the headphones and put them on, " are you ready? To suck?" Gazzy said throw the headphones. " are you ready to suck my ass?" I asked. " alright so ima play a beat and you are going to have to-"

" shut up gazzy I know what I have to do" I commented back. " you really are jahseh girl....mean ass" he said, I laughed.

Bust you down with the jewels on my pinky
White gold, diamonds so my drip is milky
If you want smoke, my gas is sticky
I'm with the gang, pull up if you feelin' risky
I got a Uzi filled with candy
Bitch, you look a little hungry
( goth baby part in A.L.L.T.Y.3 )

" okay I'm done" I said as I took off the headphones quickly and sat them back on the microphone and walked out the booth. As I walked out everyone just stared at me, " ahh I know it was trash don't come for me" I said as I sat next to jahseh. " that was not trash at all the was fire, what the fuck why haven't you spit shit like this in front of me?" Jahseh asked, " because I don't like too" I laughed.

" we have to put her on a track......like now" gazzy said. " can you sing?" Asked jahseh. " uhm I don't know" I said, I always playfully sing. " go back in the both now, and say these words to this beat" jahseh said getting up and dancing to gazzy and snatching a note book and a pencil from gazzy side and began writing.

After seconds later go, he hands me the notepad and I walk into the studio once again and put on the headphones again.

Without a warning a beat played in the headphones, I read over the lyrics ahead of time before singing. The beat was really slow, so it took me a few tries before I found the right tempo to match with my voice.

What are you so afraid of?
Is it love or wasting your time?
What are you so afraid of?
Is it love or wasting your time?
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
What are you so afraid of?
Is it love or wasting your time?
What are you so afraid of?
Is it love or wasting your time?
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

After I was done and the instrumental faded away, I looked up from the paper to see everyone smiling. " is that how you want it?" I asked throw the microphone. " that was perfect, what if we did a song together?" Said jahseh to me. " then we do a song together" I called back to him.

" I think that's going to be our new project" jahseh smiled. I laughed, I took the headphones off my head and again, sat them on the microphone and walked out. " aye, ion know about y'all. But I'm starving, we should like door-dash some food here" stokeley said rubbing his stomach as I sat on jahseh's lap.

" I'm cool with that, as long as I get this one for dessert" I heard him say. " NAH NAH SHUT THAT SHIT UP NIGGA" gazzy yelled as he threw a pillow at us. I laughed. Man I love my friends, I wouldn't know what todo without them.