Charmer - 20

I sighed in exasperation. After agreeing to comply with Evan's plan to use me, I didn't feel as regretful as I should have. I was sitting in the kitchen, Mason lounging on the chair right across from me. I tapped my fingers on the wooden dining table impatiently. Mason, a ridiculously handsome guy stared at me expectantly. No one should be allowed to look this handsome. His black hair and deep brown eyes-- which were trained at me-- and tanned skin, were too good to be fair. 

"What!" I snapped, feeling my face go red under his gaze. I kept thinking about my every flaw and wanted to run away from him. I wanted to be invisible. 

"I'm thinking about how I'll need to fix you up, princess." he gave me a lazy smile. I shifted my eyes away from him. "Yeah, there're a lot of thing we have to work on." 

"What are we working on?" 

He leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table. "Fixing up your looks, adjusting your behavior, teach you some skills. The usual." 

I shook my head with confusion, "I don't get it." 

"No offense, but you're not exactly a looker." He pursed his lips, giving me a look that said 'let's be honest'

I dropped my eyes and stared at my lap where I was messing with my cuticles. I felt humiliated, but what else is new. 

 Mason cleared his throat and reached over to poke my shoulder, but I flinched away before he actually touched me. He tapped his finger on his puckered lips, staring me with appraisal. "Hmm, well, I guess we could start with getting some weight on you." he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, trying my best not clawing at his beautiful deep eyes that had no right assessing me. My jaw was clenched as he only responded with a chuckle. 

"C'mon, you can't tell me that having no tits and no ass, is your definition of sexy." 

"Tell me why I should give a shit about that" I said through clenched teeth. 

With a wicked smile, Mason leaned over, "Oh no, am I making you upset," 

"Fuck off, dick-face" I hissed at him. I could smell his cologne, his minty breath, his long eyelashes. Too close. He was way too close up in my face. 

My face only got hotter when he gave me a knowing look as slowly roaming his gaze from my mouth back to my eyes. 

"Why so flustered, princess?" He asked in a low voice. 

I was getting as angry as I was feeling attracted to him. He was mocking me. The fuckin' bastared was moking me. 

"Get out of my face." 

He only responded with getting closer to me, his lips almost caressing my own. 

I was no fool, though. I knew what he was trying to do. The moment his lips touched my own, I slapped him with all my power, open palm and all.  

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Me." I was furious. I've been the laughing stock before, seduced by a classmate only to find it was a joke he and his friends played on me. 

Mason slowly turned his face back towards me as he sat back in his seat. 

"Ouch..." he let out a little groan. "You're stronger than you look." 

Mason rubbed his check as he watched me apprehensively. I felt a slight satisfaction in seeing the print of my hand marked on his face. 

"Don't toy with me." I hissed at him. 

Mason eyed for a long second, "Yeah definitely need to work on your lack of ladylike behavior". 

I threw the tissue box next to me at him, and he only laughed as he ducked away.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally back!!! I graduated and finished with university, and I can finally write more frequently. Not gonna drop the story, so no worries there <3  I apologize for the long wait, but now that life became easier I'll be writing more. 

So please enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote (plez).  Thank you for reading :D

Art by: Ko Byung Jun