Chapter 1 -The Meet-

"Fluttershy! Wake up! It's time for school!" a voice came from outside of Fluttershy's window. Fluttershy on the other hand was already awake and ready to go.

Fluttershy looked at herself one last time in the mirror before she left. She wore a pale yellow sweater with light pink shorts, to match her outfit she wore tan strap sandles that barely showed her toes. Her long rose hair remained down as her long bangs slightly covered over one of her eyes.

She was content on how she looked. After checking out how she looked, she rushed to her bedroom window and opened it to see Rainbow Dash standing at her front door.

"Good morning, Raindow Dash...I will be right down." Fluttershy said softly as she closed the window back up and rushed down the stairs.

"What?!" Raindow Dash asked for she didn't hear a single thing her shy friend had said.

Downstairs, Fluttershy saw as her good friend Angel was sitting at the dinning table, reading the paper. She smiled as she patted her silver-haired friend's head good-bye.

Angel had short silver hair and wore glasses to help him read things like the paper. He usually dressed in a button up shirt and a pair of slacks on a casual day. He was a stay at home person whom helped Fluttershy take care of the animals of Ponyville while she was away at school.

"I'm heading off to school now. See you." Fluttershy softly said as she headed for the front door. Angel simply nodded his head at Fluttershy then returned to reading his paper. Angel wasn't really a man of words.

Outside, Fluttershy came to face her fellow childhood friend, Rainbow Dash. Dashie was her nickname.

Dashie had rainbow streaked hair and a tom boyish complexion to match her attitude. Today, Rainbow Dash wore a light blue hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans and worn-out sneakers. Her backpack slung over her shoulder with her skate board hanging out inside of it.

"Hey! Good morning Fluttershy! Ready for school?" Dashie asked with a small grin.

"Oh yes, of course." Fluttershy replied back softly with a gentle smile.

With that, the two friends traveled into Ponyville and onto Canterlot High School grounds. The grounds were occupied with a wide variety of Ponyville residents.

"Wow, there are more people here than last year." Rainbow Dash said as she glanced around the crowds of people.

Fluttershy tried her best to keep close to Rainbow Dash before she would get swept away from the mass amount of people. Suddenly Fluttershy bumped into a tall figure but was caught before she fell.

"O-oh I'm s-so terribly sorry..." Fluttershy muttered as she struggled to hold her binder. A soft chuckle brought her attention to look up at the slightly tanned male.

"Everything is just fine, do not worry about anything." the male said as he grinned slightly. Fluttershy noticed the males British accent and which twinged her interest.

"U-um...my name is F-fluttershy." Fluttershy managed to mutter as the male released her from his hold. She noticed that no one was coming close to them, but she was grateful for the space.

"My name is Discord. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Discord said as he gently held Fluttershy's hand and kissed the back of it. His short beard tickled her skin.

"O-oh...Are...Are you a teacher?" Fluttershy mustered to ask with as much courage as she could.

"Ah, well no. I may look the age of a teacher, but I am actually simply the age of 18." Discord simply said as he placed his hands into his pockets.

"O-oh! I'm apologize for my r-rudeness..." Fluttershy said as she looked down in embarrassment. She was 16 herself and did not mean to judge Discord so easily. Discord simply chuckled as he patted Fluttershy's head.

"You're a very kind one." Discord softly said as Fluttershy nervously looked up at him.

"Fluttershy!!" someone suddenly called from behind Discord.

Both Discord and Fluttershy turned to see Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie waiting for her by their usual hang out near the large oak tree. They signaled Fluttershy over with concerned looks.

"Well, it seems your friends would like your company." Discord said as he stepped aside for Fluttershy to notice her friends.

"O-oh, I see. Well, see you later, Discord." Fluttershy said softly as she made her way towards her friends.

"'See you later'? You mean we will meet again?" Discord said almost in shock. Fluttershy stopped walking then turned to Discord. She smiled softly at Discord.

"Of course. Bye-Bye." Fluttershy said with a wave of her hand. And with that, she left to be with her friends.

Discord did not realize it until he had escaped to the male's bathroom that his cheeks had never been such a red color before.