23. the one where it's all harry's fault

www

www.tumblr.com/tagged/suzy+lestrange

why am i not surprised that harry is linked to yet another skinny white girl

i mean... she cute but harry what u doin u could do soooooooooooo much better

Okay, why is everyone being so gross about this? So what if Harry might be dating someone that you might class as a 'skinny white girl' or whatever, at least Suzy seems lovely and down to earth. I've stalked her Twitter and haven't seen her post anything bad. Just a lot of stuff about assignments and exams being tough—this is relatable stuff! Plus, she's really pretty!!!

guess we should be happy he's dating a ''''real''' girl and not another victorias secret model lmao

What a surprise, Harry is linked to a girl the day after footage of him and Louis gazing into each other's eyes surface. How dumb do m*dest think we are?

ugh when will date a woc

BUT ACTUALLY I'M SO HERE FOR BOYFRIEND HARRY!!! IMAGINE ALL THE CUTE PICS AND THINGS WE MIGHT GET!!!

Dear Suzy, I hope you realise how lucky you are.

why the fuck is suzy's instagram private??? i wanna stalkkkkkk

***

Saturday, 28th of March, 2015

"Please tell me you're not on Twitter again," Sophia said, plonking down onto the couch beside me with a raised eyebrow that meant business.

I glanced up at her, fully prepared to lie and say I wasn't, but as she narrowed her eyes and gave me this look that assured me she knew I wasn't about to admit the truth, I sighed. "Sorry, it's just—it's weird, y'know? It wasn't long ago that no one cared about what I did or didn't post online, yet now suddenly people are finding tweets from ages ago and questioning everything," I explained, refreshing my Twitter profile one more time and seeing my follower count increase before my eyes.

"As long as you haven't posted anything disrespectful or hurtful to anyone, then you should be fine." Sophia crossed her legs and relaxed back into the couch, looking like a Greek goddess I so thought she was.

"I mean, I don't think I have..." I started to panic, trying to remember whether I had ever posted something of that nature. My Twitter had been around for a few years, and though I didn't have as many tweets as some people, you never know what could be found. "But what if someone pulls up some old tweet from years ago and—"

"Hey, don't fret," Sophia tried to reassure me, flashing me an almost comforting smile as she placed her hand on my arm. "Twitter is an awful place and filled with awful people, who will say horrible things to the person who makes their favourite celebrity happy simply because they're jealous." If that was supposed to make me feel better, it certainly hadn't. "Having a private profile has certainly helped people to not reach my private photos and things, but it doesn't stop people from saying nasty shit."