28. the one with a wedding

In the first installment of "8 Days of Oxford Comma," Suzy and Harry navigate their newfound sexual freedom, they attend a wedding of two people absolutely made for one another, there's the return of the frog prince, and Suzy and Harry take their relationship to the next level (note: it may not be what you're thinking).

***

"I feel like I'm discovering myself all over again," Harry said into the phone. "Never thought I'd feel the need to wank one off as much as I did as a teen, and yet..."

My ego grew tenfold with every moment Harry spoke about our rather rique messages and phone calls, especially given the fact that I was the reason for how turned on he always seemed to be. "You're absolutely welcome," I replied with a giggle, falling back onto my bed.

"Cannot wait 'til I'm actually able to touch you again." Harry's voice was deeper this time, even a hint huskier than before.

"Just two more days, H," I encouraged him, though I had a feeling I knew exactly where this call was going to go—the same place most of our late calls had gone, to be entirely honest.

***

Above is all I had managed to write for chapter 28, but I thought I would include it in this detailed description as it's a great indicator of how horny the both of them had become after they essentially ~broke the seal in getting one another off at the end of the last chapter.

With that being said, this is what I had planned for the chapter:

SCENE ONE

Harry calls Suzy late one night in the mood for a bit of sexy fun time over the phone, which she of course goes along with because she very much enjoys their sexy fun time as much as he does. Harry also makes a joke about Suzy giving him a strip tease, which is in reference to a ~event that took place the week before when Suzy came home drunk one night and tried to give Harry a strip tease over FaceTime—it wasn't nearly as sexy as it was clumsy, but it has now become a running joke between the two of them and also between Suzy and her friends.

SCENE TWO

After class Friday afternoon, Suzy drives to London and is welcomed into a mad panic. Her Papa is insane, according to Nicholas, and freaking out about the wedding the following day. Suzy and her father have a cute father/daughter moment where she helps him calm down and get his shit together; she also reminds him that she's going to be there for him and how lucky he is to have found someone like Nicholas, who not only loves and cares for him but someone to adopt a child with. He promises Suzy that she will have that one day as well, but is clear to avoid Harry's name. This is when Suzy asks again if it's okay that she's bringing Harry as her date, and even though he clearly doesn't entirely approve based off her past anxieties and experiences with him (i.e. everything that happened in Australia), he can see how happy he makes her and how much she does like him.

SCENE THREE

Note: this is the tuxedo Suzy wears during the wedding that makes her feel very confident and empowered, but even more so she likes the way Harry practically cannot keep his fingers off of her while she's wearing it.

The morning is very hectic and there's a lot of running around, but the whole family manages to get to the venue okay and the wedding runs smoothly with very minor hiccups (e.g. Mina's flower girl dress rips a little at the back, so Suzy fixes it with a ribbon real quick). Suzy doesn't get to greet Harry properly upon his arrival, apart from a small wave before being called off for more "best person" duties. The wedding runs without fault and is all very beautiful and romantic, and Suzy can't help but continuously glance at Harry in the audience.

At the reception, everyone celebrates the happy couple and Suzy feels like she's never seen her Papa so happy and in love before—she's known for quite a while that Nicholas was his soulmate, but this continues to solidify the notion to her. Suzy and Harry dance with one another, which is their first real intimate moment of the day. He tells her she looks beautiful and that she should wear suits more often, especially if they make her chest look like that. Suzy blushes and tells him to shut up, then ends up dancing with her Papa while Harry dances with Mina.

SCENE FOUR

When the night comes to an end, they all say goodbye to the newlyweds as they head off to the airport for their honeymoon—they leave right away, much to her Papa's dismay, and the plan of action is Mina spends the night with Suzy (and Harry) and her grandparents will take her for the rest of the honeymoon as Suzy has to go back to Oxford. Harry and Suzy take Mina back to the house, and when Suzy tucks Mina into bed, she says that she's finally found her frog prince before drifting off to sleep. Suzy is confused at first, until she remembers a dream Mina once had about a frog prince being the right person for her and how Jasper wasn't it. According to Mina, Harry is.

Suzy goes back to her room, only to find Harry shirtless on her bed and she knows exactly what she wants to happen, so she quickly rushes off to brush her teeth. When she walks back in the room, Harry sits up and smiles at her but she's got one thing on her mind as she shuts her door and kicks off her heels and unbuttons her shirt. She may still be a little tipsy from the champagne but she knows exactly what she wants. They end up having romantic and emotional sex and fall asleep in one another's arms afterwards, but not before Suzy tries to give him a real strip tease to give him something truly to remember her by—which she does very well. Harry will definitely always remember the moment his pants tightened and practically launched himself at her because he couldn't wait anymore.

***

Aaaaand that's the end of chapter 28! It's quite an eventful chapter, one that I imagine would've definitely been around the 9-10k mark, but it would've been a very fun one. In fact, part of me still kind of wants to write their first time, so don't be alarmed if that makes an appearance in the future. What can I say? It's been on my mind for years and sometimes the desire to put pen to paper can hit pretty hard.

For anyone who read this, I would love to hear what your thoughts on this chapter would've been! What do you think about Harry and Suzy finally having sex after all this time? And, more important, what do you think about Harry being Suzy's frog prince? Do you agree?

All that being said, stay tuned for tomorrow when we find out what would've happened in chapter 29! Hint: It's the next morning and something very exciting happens!