Space and Superheroes

Holy shit! Holy Shit! OMG! OMG! I am in space right now. Holy shi.... is that superman?!!! This would be so cool if I wasn't hurting so bad right now.

Our favorite halfa flinched in pain. The hurt radiating from the wound on his back. Batman noticed his discomfort, because well, he tends to notice everything. "Let's go." The dark Knight nodded his head in the direction of the med bay.

Danny looked around in awe "Holy sh...I mean crap is that Green Arrow, and the Flash, oh and Supergirl......."

Bruce lips turn up slightly amused at the boys enthusiasm. The child had already begged to see the observation deck so he could look out at the planet. Bruce had promised him he could see it as long as he had his injuries looked at first.

The med bay was, thankfully, empty except for the on-staff doctors who where more than accustomed to treating aliens and metas. Of course, they are in for a surprise since everyone is fairly certain they have never treated a ghost before, but hey, ghost aren't real, right?

Danny stared down at the treatment table with no small amount of trepidation. "You know I'm fine. I heal really fast. I mean.... " Danny stuttered out slowly backing away.

Batman shook his head "the burn on your back says otherwise Phantom. You don't have to be afraid, the doctors here are used to treating nonhumans."

Phantom gazed at Batman with his unnerving green eyes for a moment and gave a sigh, "I hope non of them are afraid of ghost." He slowly took off his top and fully uncovered the rest of his wound.

The doctor went around the table and couldn't completely hide his dismay at the wound on the boys back. It didn't help that despite his claims of being a ghost the this was clearly a child currently on his table. The doctor gave a hum, then asked "are you allergic to anything, how bad is the pain?"

Phantom shook his head "I not allergic to anything that I'm aware of, and the pains not that bad."

Bruce gave Danny the Batglare and the boy let out a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well I mean it hurts, some, a lot kind of." Danny glanced back at the Doctor who didn't look very impressed by his words.

The Doctor cleared his throat, "well I think treating the burns the way we would for anyone else should work. I'm going to give you something for the pain, then start, okay?"

Danny gave a nervous nod, then lowered down onto the table on his stomach so the doctor could work.

The doctor went over to a cabinet and came back over. "Alright Phantom I am going to give you an injection now. Try to stay still."

Danny felt a slight pinch then warmth spread throughout his body. Once the pain eased and Danny was able to relax, the doctor nodded at Batman and Robin.

Batman went toward the door to leave, Robin stayed where he was. He shook his head when he realized his father was looking at him. "I'm staying. He doesn't know the doctor, I think he would be more comfortable with me here." Batman gave a slight nod and left through the door.

Damian noticed Phantom relaxed further when he realized he wasn't leaving. He went over to another table and sat down. Phantom had saved him. Damian felt like waiting was the least he could do.

A/N: I'm back!!!!!!!!! So sorry this story has been on hold this long. All of the comments made me feel so loved. Thanks a million outcast. Who is going to see Avengers Endgame? I'm going Sat. and It will probably kill me. It will probably make me want to write a fic and I already have this story and another one going that has also been on hold so.....