Home

As promised the Masked duo took the younger hero home before morning, but not before stopping at the observation deck and letting Phantom look around. The dark Knight had to keep his word after all. 

The halfa knew he wouldn't be able to sleep, since his alarm would be going off soon. He didn't think he would be able to anyway. He was too excited about what had just happened. He had been to space! He had met some of the worlds best heroes and they were going to help him. He couldn't wait to tell Sam and Tucker. 

Dude!

I know.

Dude!

I know right! Danny couldn't keep the grin off his face as Tucker just stood there with his mouth hanging open.  Sam was a bit more composed but Danny could tell she was pleased for his sake. 

The bell rung and Danny started walking toward his next class. He split ways with Tucker and he and Sam continued on to English since they both had it together, but not before promising Tucker to tell him more about his morning later. 

After school the trio split ways, Danny promised to meet up with them later and tell them everything that had happened. Tucker and Sam had to head home before they could go hang out.  Danny headed toward his own house thinking he maybe able to catch  up on his homework if he wasn't interrupted.  The hero made it home and even managed to finish most of his homework before his ghost sense went off. He transformed quickly and started scanning his surroundings for the threat. He felt something grab him from behind and a horrendous shock go through his body as he shifted back into his human form involuntarily. Danny quickly jumped to his feet just to come face to face with Plasmius.

 He glared at Vlad, Vlad let out an inhuman snarl and pinned Danny to the wall with his forearm. "What. did. you. do.?" Danny struggled against the arm pinning him and tried to reach for his core but unable to access his powers. 

As he struggled Danny grunted out "I don't know what your talking about frootloop! What do you want?"

 Vlad beared his teeth "the Justice League Daniel. Why are they investigating the town and the GIW?"

 Danny looked at him perplexed. "They are trying to help us and the ghost. Come on Vlad even you have got to admit that what the GIW does isn't right. What if they capture you? Would you be okay with being strapped down and cut open?"

 Vlad gave an insane looking grin "who do you think their biggest supporter is?"

 Danny looked at Vlad and said lowly "do you really think that will matter if they find out what you are?"

 Vlad snarled again and slammed his fist into the boy's stomach. Danny hunched over wheezing as Vlad harshly spoke into his ear "you won't tell them anything else. Do you hear me boy? You will talk them into stopping their investigation or I end everyone of them. You think the Kryptonian is safe?" An insane laugh sounded. "All I have to do is put my hand into his chest and remove his heart." Danny shivered, he didn't think Vlad had ever gone so far before.  Vlad wasn't finished "and the Bat, well he's just a man, and the kid Robin..." the name was said with disgust. "they would be nothing to finish off. Think about it Daniel. I'm feeling generous, though. I'll give you a month to make it happen."

 Danny felt the arm holding him up let go as he slid down the wall. He gasped for air and looked up just to see that Vlad had vanished. Danny drew his knees up to his chest and rested his head against his knees.    "Now what?"  Danny couldn't let anyone get hurt because of him. A month. Danny had a month to figure it out.