t w e n t y o n e

y/n and miyoung both didn't go to dance and their mum also didn't go to the hospital to work for once. it was only because they were getting there new puppy.

the akita puppy was sleeping soundly in y/n's lap, which resulted in miyoung being jealous because she wanted to play with their new pet.

"mummy, can i play with the puppy?" miyoung asked with a pout like the baby she was. rolling her eyes was y/n in the living room as she heard miyoung. the girl just won't stop till she got her way.

"sorry mimi but the puppy needs to sleep, just like you do, okay? tomorrow you can play with him." ms. l/n hoped that her youngest daughter wouldn't press any further. miyoung hadn't throw a childish tantrum for a while and she wanted to keep it that way.

so to distract her, and keep her happy, they both decided to bake some cookies.

meanwhile, y/n was just messaging the groupchat before she started to receive a call from jaebum.

"what do you want?" y/n asked, trying to sound unbothered when in fact she was happy that he had called her.

"can i come to your house? i feel lonely in mine." jaebum replied with a bored voice.

"well yeah i'm not busy so if you want to you can," jaebum was already out his door when she gave her approval, "my mum's home too."

"what did you think we'd get up to, ms l/n?" y/n rolled her eyes, she could practically hear the smirk that was on his face.

"just get your ass here."

when jaebum entered y/n's house, he was welcomed warmly by miyoung, who then dragged him into the kitchen.

"jaebum, jaebum, have you seen our new puppie? do you wanna see him?" miyoung was very energetic due to the sugar rush she got after sneakily eating a few pieces of chocolate.

before he could even give her an answer, miyoung dragged him into the living room with all her might. when she saw that the puppy was now awake, miyoung squealed in delight.

"mimi, you'll scare him," y/n tried to quieten her sister but her efforts were failed.

jaebum saw this as the perfect opportunity to escape from miyoung. he was able to sit down next to y/n on the sofa without getting noticed by the seven year old. just as he was about to say hi to y/n, he felt something move onto his lap, which alarmed him.

"o-oh, hi there," jaebum said with a shaky voice. "why is there a puppy on my lap?"

"awe look he likes you!" y/n cooed as her dog made himself comfortable on jaebum's lap. the moment was so perfect that y/n couldn't help but take a picture.

"i-i'm allergic to d-dog hair," jaebum leaned as far back as he possibly could, he could feel the urge to sneeze become increasingly harder. he instantly felt guilty when the dog looked at him with flopped ears.

"geez no need to be rude to my baby, he just wanted to love you." y/n gave all her attention to the pet, which she knew would annoy jaebum.

"yah i was not being rude! and why is he your baby? he's a dog, love me instead, a human that can love you back!"