e n d

"how you feeling?" jinyoung asked from behind his best friend, watching him adorn his wrist with the watch that his fiancé bought. it was his favourite watch, despite the hundreds of designer ones he owned or could buy.

jaebeom looked at himself in the mirror, giving himself a final look. the suit was black, y/n hated his choice because she knew that he looked better in other colours. he felt as though she was right. it didn't make him feel confident and jaebeom couldn't shake off his nerves. not seeing y/n for three long days, made his anxiety shoot through the roof as she wasn't there to calm him down.

"i'm getting changed." luckily, for jaebeom there were three other suits available for him to choose from; white-snow, royal blue and light grey. all were the same style, just different colours. he observed each one with detail. it was his wedding day. everything had to be perfect.

otherwise, his (soon-to-be) wife would kill him.

jinyoung chuckled as he helped jaebeom switched between his black suit to the royal blue, jaebeom knew that was the suit y/n had wanted him to wear originally. "happy wife, happy life, eh?" jaebeom turned to his friend with a smile, jinyoung clasped his hands over jaebeom's shoulders, "let's go get you married!"

meanwhile, in y/n's room, y/n was sat in front of a mirror, staring back at herself on the verge of tears. her friends around her were panicked as they didn't know what to say to calm her down. y/n had burst into tears out of nowhere.

"y/n, you're gonna ruin your makeup!" jennie cried as she held tissues up to y/n's eyes in hopes of catching the tears before they could escape her eyes.

"what if he stops loving me and leaves? i don't want to be alone!" y/n whined, "you know what? i don't want to get married, men are trash," she said so sternly whilst nodding her head, "i'll take the kids and we'll live in paris!"

all of the girls in the room shared a look of worry between each other. jennie mouthed the words 'call jaebeom' to lisa, who dished out her phone from her purse and immediately called the man.

the dark haired woman was going mad from trying to soothe y/n down from the distress she was feeling. patiently, she waited until there was a frantic knock on the door, signalling that jaebeom had come.

"y/n, i love you," jennie said as she held the hands of her friend in her own, "but you're driving me insane."

jaebeom opened the door, worrying something bad had happened. there was no response so he decided to come in on his own accord. he was met with the view of five anxious bridesmaids and one crying bride. "what's going on?" jinyoung asked as he peered from behind jaebeom's shoulders.

lisa crossed the room and dragged jaebeom in. "talk some sense into her." the serious tone created jaebeom to feel more nervous, he thought that something must have gone horribly wrong if they had to call him. the girls were all so determined to not let y/n be seen by jaebeom till she was walking down the aisle - yet here he was.

everyone exited the room at lisa's command, leaving only y/n and jaebeom in silence. he didn't know how to approach her or go about the situation so he sat down beside her on the stool.

"love, what's wrong?" jaebeom asked as he wiped at some of the tears falling from y/n's eyes.

"i'm being a psychopath," she uttered in a small voice.

jaebeom took y/n's hand into his own and grazed his thumb along the back of it. "i've gathered," y/n chuckled before looking up to meet jaebeom's eyes.

"you're so beautiful," she said with a smile on her face. jaebeom was a handsome man but there was something that made him that extra bit more handsome than he had ever been.