Caught

Throughout UA High, everything was quiet. No student stirred, not even a mouse, or Principal Nezu. The students had gone home, the teachers were glad, and even the villains weren't mad.  Everyone was glad the day was over and hoped the day wouldn't start over. Midoriya had just settled down on a bench for a nice little nap, when suddenly he heard sudden chatter. He decided, being the nice hero in training he was, to go see what was a matter.

After class, Jirou had dragged Momo off towards a secluded spot in the school. Checking to make sure no one was around, she listened with her earphone jacks for any sound. Happy that she heard no one, she turned back to Momo with a sneaky smile. Momo smirked back and leaned forward. Jirou met her, pressing her lips against Momo's. Momo wrapped her arms around Jirou's waist and Jirou wrapped her arms around Momo's neck. They deepened the kiss, happily enjoying each other's company.

Midoriya had been wandering the halls when he suddenly heard a sound of pain. He turned towards the sound and hoped that nobody had been slain. He decided to ask Pinky, Red Riot, Kacchan, and Cellophane to come help him. Maybe he should ask some other students too, in case it was Stain. He knew Iida would definitely want to help if it was that villain. 

What had actually happened was that Jirou somehow managed to trip over Momo's shoe. This had resulted in her falling, and due to her arms still being around Momo, pulled Momo down too. Jirou let out a yelp and tightened her arms around Momo, trying to keep Momo from getting hurt. When their fall was over, Jirou looked up at Momo with wide eyes. Momo looked back down at her before laughing. Soon, both girls were laughing before resuming their previous actions.

Momo pressed a kiss to Jirou's neck, smirking against her skin. She pressed more kisses around different areas on her neck before resuming to kissing her on the lips. Jirou smiled against Momo's lips and continued to deepen the kiss.

Midoriya soon had the whole class behind his back. They had been eating some snacks when they heard about the possible attack. Now they all stood around the corner, expecting a counterattack. "On the count of three.... one, two, three!" Midoriya and the others jumped from around the corner, activating their quirks and searching for the enemy. Instead, they found something else.

Jirou was over Momo, whose face was red when she noticed her classmates. Their classmates noted that Jirou's hands seemed to be in a position that would be similar to tickling. That would explain Momo's frozen smile and red face. Momo had seemed to be trying to take revenge too, for her hands were under Jirou's arms. The class stared awkwardly at the two girls, before Mineta decided to speak. 

"What-." He didn't get much farther than that. "Come on man. Let's not make it any more awkward for them." Mineta stared for a moment, before nodding in agreement. They left, along with some of their other classmates. Midoriya, Mina, Toru, and some others stood standing by, quietly staring.

"Don't you have somewhere better to be?!" Jirou snapped. This seemed to knock them out of their trance, because Mina and Toru decided to prance away. As the others began to leave, Midoriya turned around. "Hey-" He gulped when Jirou sent him a death glare. 

"I just wanted to say, I'm happy for you both." Jirou stopped glaring and hesitantly nodded at Midoriya. Midoriya just smiled back and ran over to meet Todoroki and Ochaco, who waited for him. Jirou watched them go, before sighing and getting off the ground. Momo followed her actions and brushed the dust off her skirt. "I apologize. Doing romance in a public building may have not been the best idea." Jirou shrugged. "We could make out anywhere and I guarantee one of our classmates would find us."

As the two began walking away, Jirou spoke up. "If you want, we could  check out that new restaurant that just opened." She quietly asked. Momo stared at her, before smiling. "That sounds exciting. What time shall we meet?" As the sun set down, Jirou could find no reason to frown.

I enjoyed trying to rhyme and I hope you had a good time. :)

This story's suggestion was asked by stora_E. Thank you for the suggestion!