Halloween Dance

I know this chapter is late, but I made a promise to make a second part. So, here ya go! :)

Jirou stood outside the auditorium nervously, reaching a hand up to pull at her cape, which suddenly felt too tight. Kaminari rubbed her shoulder gently, trying desperately not to smile, failing at doing so. "I've never seen you so nervous before! It's honestly kinda creepy." He snickered, dramatically falling over when Jirou punched him.

"Shut it, Pikachu." Jirou scowled, looking down at Kaminari's Pikachu costume. Her eyes trailed down her own outfit, taking in the black dress and black-purple cape. Dark purple gloves went up to her elbows, and though Jirou couldn't see them, she could feel the sharp vampire teeth in her mouth. They were an annoyance, as Jirou had trouble not biting her lip with them. If she did, she'd probably have more than just fake blood running down her mouth.

"You always get so nervous around Momo. It's adorable, but please. You already know she's perfectly fine with whatever you wear." Kaminari said, getting up with Jirou's help. "I know. It's just... she has that effect on me." Jirou said, blushing embarrassingly as she covered her face with her hands. Kaminari sighed in understanding, patting Jirou's shoulders.

"Well, you better prepare yourself. Because I see her right now, and believe me, you might have a heart attack if you can't handle it." Kaminari said, before dashing away. Jirou turned around, ready to question him, but paused when she realized he'd gone. She huffed in annoyance, but stopped when she felt another hand on her shoulder. Turning back around, Jirou's eyes widened at the person in front of her, and her heart beat harder and faster. This is how I will die, Jirou thought in a daze, right in front of an angel.

If she did die, it would literally be in front of an angel. Momo's costume was gorgeous, exactly how Jirou had pictured how angels looked. Momo wore a long dress that went down almost to her ankles, where she was wearing a pair of white high heels. Fluttering gently from the soft breeze were a pair of feathery wings, brilliantly white like snow. Atop her head was a golden halo, shining brightly in Jirou's eyes.

Jirou was so taken aback that when Momo asked her if she was alright, Jirou responded with "Nice". Momo chuckled, taking Jirou's hands into her own, which managed to break Jirou out of her spell. "Er... sorry about that. I didn't mean to stare." Jirou apologized. Momo's eyes crinkled as she smiled. "It's fine. Many people have already been staring, so I'm used to it by now." Jirou couldn't help feel a twinge of jealously at this statement. 

Taking Momo's arms into her own, Jirou led Momo through the crowds of people into the auditorium. The lights were flashing, sometimes flashing orange and black, which Jirou found slightly annoying. Tables filled with food, including mountains of candy, were set up, many people already eating. There was also a variety of activities to do, including a miniature haunted house. It seemed Hagakure was running it, as many people seemed slightly freaked out when an invisible hand touched them. 

"Hey you two!" Jirou spotted Ashido rushing towards them, dragging Uraraka along with her. Ashido was dressed as an alien, completed with the green outfit, and Uraraka seemed to be a astronaut, if Jirou guessed correctly. "You two look great! I love the outfit Momo! Jirou, you look spooktacular!" Momo blushed as she thanked her, and Jirou nodded. "Anyways, I'm passing out candy, so take as many as you want!" Ashido handed both girls a bag with some candy in it. Then she took off, Uraraka waving to them nervously as she followed behind.

"I know Ashido is usually quite excited, but she looked more so than usual." Momo commented. Jirou nodded in agreement. "She's probably sugar high." Both girls chuckled, before continuing on towards the stands. 

Soon, both girls were sitting at a table, watching their friends enjoy the party. Jirou took another bite of her cupcake while she happily watched Kaminari and Sero chase each other. Sero was suspiciously carrying something that looked similar to a Poke ball. Jirou burst into laughter as he threw the ball at Kaminari, hitting him in the head.