Villain Fight

Jirou skidded backwards, barely stopping herself before she hit the tree. She grunted in pain at the throbbing from her left earphone jack. She barely managed to dodge another attack from the villain she was fighting as he rushed at her.

Correction. The villain she and Momo were fighting and losing against. Both girls had been minding their business when a villain got the jump on them. With both their phones broken and fighting in a isolated area, there was no chance to call for help. Hopefully, they could win and make it out of this place alive.

She whirled around looking for Momo. The villain had gone after her friend, but Jirou assured herself that Momo would be fine. Instead, she focused on the surrounding area. This abandoned area contained some rubble and junk, but nothing too useful. She needed to come up with something, and quick. Otherwise, there was a chance they wouldn't survive.

Meanwhile, Momo was holding her own against the villain. She had studied the villain's movement pattern while she blocked his attacks. He seemed to have an enhancement quick, like Midoriya's. From what she had seen, his quirk allowed him to deal powerful blows and speed up his movements.

Momo quickly created a sword and slashed at the villain's incoming fist. She wasn't fast enough, and the villain managed to hit her face. She stumbled backwards, dropping her sword in the process. "Yaomomo!" Jirou called out. "I'm fine." Momo growled. She could already feel herself reaching her quirk's limit. How long had this battle been going on for?

As soon as Jirou saw the villain run towards Momo, she quickly plugged her earphone jacks into her boots. She directed the sound waves towards him, hoping that her frustration would somehow increase her attacks. Her efforts seemed to work, as the villain covered his ears and howled in pain. Once Jirou unplugged her earphone jacks, Momo leaped towards the villain and managed to cut his arm with the sword's blade. The villain clutched his arm, glaring at the two young heroes.

"We need to get out of here fast." Momo whispered to Jirou as they stood together. "But how? He's knows exactly what he's doing. It's going to be hard to beat him." Momo closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She knew Jirou was right, but they couldn't just run from this fight. "You're so weak."  A voice in Momo's head taunted.

"We'll figure this out together." Momo gasped as she felt Jirou's hand rest upon her shoulder. She turned towards Jirou, who was smiling at her. "You've always figured out something before, and I have faith you'll get us out of this mess now." Momo smiled warmly, nodding; and that's when an idea struck her.

"If I could make a large speaker like I did when we fought Intelli, I think we may have a chance." Jirou's eyes widened. "You barely have enough energy now. Do you really think that will work?" Momo sighed and steadily met Jirou's gaze. "We defeated Saiko and deprived her classmates of their powers. It's worth a shot."

Jirou was silent, but quickly nodded when the villain started towards them. With Momo leaping back, Jirou grabbed the pole Momo had created and blocked the villain's fist. Plugging in her uninjured earphone jack, she let her heartbeat blast him. Meanwhile, Momo was struggling to create a large enough speaker.

She thought of All Might, standing tall and protecting citizens. She thought of her classmates, sticking up for each other. She thought of Kyoka, her best friend and...

Gathering the rest of her remaining energy, she focused it together and began forming the necessary object. She quietly prayed Kyoka would be safe until the process was complete.

"It's just you and me, criminal." Jirou yelled. The villain sneered at her and pointed towards Momo. "I don't think so." The villain ran towards Momo, who was still struggling with her creation. Jirou ran after him in a rage, but he merely knocked her aside as she caught up. Jirou fell to the ground, panicking as the villain came closer towards Momo.

Just as villain was prepared to finish her, Momo finished her creation. Noticing the villain above her, she managed to roll away in time. The impact, however, caused the ground to explode, sending Momo flying.

While dust covered their vision, Jirou ran towards the spot where the speaker had stood. She felt around for a moment, relieved when she felt the hard surface of it. She plugged her jack into the speaker and released as much power as she could. She could barely hear anything as her own ears were completely overwhelmed by the sound. "Gotta keep going." She thought. A couple more seconds and...

She unplugged the jack, biting her lip as her jack retracted. The pain in it was almost unbearable at this point. She fell backwards, panting as she looked around the surrounding area.

A few feet away, the villain was unconscious. Jirou silently cheered, before her eyes widened in horror. Where was Momo? Jirou stumbled to her feet, looking around for her friend.

"Momo!" She cried out. When she heard nothing, she panicked. Momo had to around here somewhere. She couldn't have gone that far, could she?

Suddenly, Jirou picked up the sound of someone coughing. Running towards the noise, she came across a pile of debris. She threw herself into it, throwing pieces of junk aside as she searched for her friend. C'mon Momo, where are you?

A spiky ponytail caught her attention, and she threw away the large piece of wood on top. Underneath, she found Momo's bruised body. She shifted her arms under her friend's body, carefully picking her up.

Momo's eyes fluttered opened at the feel of strong arms. Her eyes focused on Jirou, happy that the girl was safe. She allowed herself to rest the side of her head against Jirou's chest, taking in the sound of her heartbeat.

"Your heartbeat saved us." Momo murmured.. Jirou looked down at her and chuckled. "You're quick thinking saved us." Jirou paused for a moment. "How did you manage with everything going it?" Jirou frowned. Surely Momo's ears had to be aching? 

"I made a pair of headphones, though I believe they were lost when the rubble fell on me." Momo answered. Jirou sighed, leaning down to press a kiss to Momo's head. She didn't care about her show of public affection. "You and that smart brain of yours." She mumbled into Momo's hair.

"We should alert the police, and then head to the hospital. I'm sure you're worn out." Jirou said. "And you need your jacks looked at." Momo added. Getting up from the ground where they laid, Jirou was fully prepared to carry Momo again. She was surprised when she felt her body leave the ground. She yelped and latched onto someone's limb, which happened to be Momo's arm.

"I'm carrying you. And before you complain, your leg looks to be in bad shape." Jirou couldn't see her leg completely, but now that Momo had mentioned it, there was a sharp pain in her calf. Probably from when the villain had caught her by the leg earlier. Jirou decided to relax against Momo. It felt nice to be carried by someone, especially by someone she loved. One of these days, she really needed to get around to talking to Momo about these things.

But for now, things were pretty good.

I wasn't creative enough to think of a new way for them to fight, so I remembered their fight against Saiko and used some knowledge from that. I hope you enjoyed!