Chapter 2 - Candies for Khushi!

Raj's phone rang and he smiled sheepishly staring at Ratna, who would surely scold him.

Ratna pouted: What is this? Doesn't your business partners have a personal life also?

Raj: I'll just come back in two minutes.. I promise Ratna!!

He went to a corner to attend his phone call.

Arnav looked at his father, " Mumma papa is always on his phone and laptop.. I also want to be like him when I grow up.. A big business man!!"

Ratna smiled and kissed his hair, "You will create history my son!!"

When Ratna bend a little to kiss Arnav, she made Khushi who was in her lap, also bend and Khushi's lips touched Arnav's shoulder.

Arnav excitedly pointed to Khushi, "Heyy Mumma look.. Khushi also kissed me!! Khushi also wants me to become a big business man!!"

Ratna cooed Khushi, "Aww.. Is it so baby? Khushi is wishing good luck to her friend.."

Arnav finally could touch Khushi, while she was busy talking with Ratna in her baby language.

Arnav pinched Khushi's chubby cheeks, "I will become a big business man for you only Cute baby!!"

Raj sat on his chair, "Off course you will be like me boy.."

Ratna giggled, "He wants to be like you for Khushi.."

Raj raised his eyebrow surprised, "Arnav but you hate girls.. suddenly this like towards Khushi.. I thought when I brought her here then only Anjali would play with Khushi, and you would stay away from her.."

"We three like her uncle.." Akash smiled.

Arnav: Papa she isn't a normal girl.. She is a Princess.. that's why I like her, and not Di and her friends.. who always refuse to buy chocolates for me in school!!

Ratna worriedly patted his cheeks, "Arnav didn't mumma told you that you can't eat sweets? Why did you ask your Di to buy for you?"

Arnav bit his tongue forgetting that he wasn't supposed to say this to his mother.

"But mumma why can't I eat chocolate? Everyone eats it in my classroom.. I'm the only one left.." he stare at her sadly, like others of his age, he also wants to eat sweets but his mother denies always, and if she lets him then it's only a bit, which actually is nothing for him and only on special days like Diwali, Holi and others.

"Arnav didn't I explain you that sweets aren't good for health? If you want to be a big business man, you have to be healthy first right? Then do what I say my baby.." Ratna explained him.

Anjali: Chote hear mumma words.. See even me and Akash don't eat sweets..

Arnav nodded, "Don't lie Di.. I saw you eating chocolate secretly.."

Anjali smiled embarrassed.

"Can I buy candies and chocolates for Khushi mumma? She will eat for me.." Arnav looked at his mother, innocently.

Khushi clapped her hands excitedly, "Can-dies.."

"Okay, buy some candies for Khushi with your Di.." Ratna said.

Khushi stuck her tongue staring at the table, no one gave her food still!!

Raj smile and gestured Ratna to feed her.

Ratna took her meal, and feed her..

"Aunty when is my mumma coming back?" Akash asked, missing his parents.

"Soon dear!! What happened? Are you missing them? Are you upset?" Ratna asked worried.

She is a mother to every kid in their family, she is the one who cares and gets worried for them.