Chapter 14 - During the separation!

One year later..
Raizada mansion:

Khushi returned from school NK, and Akash who returned from college.

NK: Khushi do you need any help in homework?

Khushi nodded sideways, "Nahin, I will manage.."

NK: Okay..

She walked towards the living room, only to be stopped by Radhika.

"Khushi go to the kitchen and serve my guest some juice.." Radhika said with a fake smile.

Khushi nodded and was about to go to the kitchen, NK came in front of her and held her hand, "Mom there are many workers here in this mansion, Khushi is not one of them.. If you want, I will serve the juice for your guests.."

Radhika glared at him, "Behave yourself.."

"Khushi go to your room.." NK said to her, and she went obediently.

NK and Akash also headed towards their room.

Akash: Your mother likes to torment Khushi.. Since Arnav left from here, she has been trying to..don't mind my words NK.. But Radhika aunty treats Khushi like a maid.. Always do this and that..

NK nodded, "I know how my mom hates Khushi.. But don't worry, I will always be here to protect Khushi in the absence of bhai.."

Akash smiled, "I will too protect her always.."

Anjali on her way heard both conversation, "Aww so sweet.. You both are going to protect Chote ki Cute baby.."

Both nodded with an embarrassed smile that Anjali heard them, the Boys talking so sweetly like this!!

Khushi entered in his room, now her room.

She threw her bag to the bed, and sat on a chair on the poolside.

"I wish you were here with me Arnav.. I would cry my heart to you.. Do you know what I got know? .. Radhika aunty told me that I'm an orphan.. Ratna mumma is not my real mother.. My parents died in an accident.. And my real family didn't want me because I am a girl.. My Dadi is the one who hates me the most, she wanted to kill me by abortion but my mother didn't want that.. My mother fought till I was born.. I am so upset that my Dadi didn't want me.. I was considered a curse to them.. But I never did any wrong to them.. I was a baby back then, what's my fault if I'm a girl?" she thought.

Ratna knocked the door of her room, "Khushi.. Are you there??"

Khushi nodded, "Yes mumma.."

Ratna opened the door of the room, and walked near her, "Arnav wants to talk with you.."

Khushi nodded sideways, "Please. I don't want mumma.."

Ratna left the phone on loudspeaker mode on her lap and went from there.

"Cute baby.." Arnav said.
Khushi stayed in silent hearing him.

"Are you still angry with me? Please at least now forgive me.. It has been one year and you're not talking with me.. No reply!! Okay.. You know what.. If you're stubborn, then I'm also.. I will keep calling you and you will hear my voice everyday.. There will be a day you will yourself say something to me.. So I want to tell you that.. My studies are going great and I'm class toper.. Apart from that, my new family is very sweet.. There is Archana aunty.. She is a mixture of Mumma and Mami.. I have great time in chatting with her.. Then there is Dev uncle who is just like Papa.. No difference.. And their daughter Sheetal, who isn't like you and never going to be.. But yeah, she is a good girl.. Earlier I took time to adapt to new ambience, but now I'm habituated.. You don't think much, I will come back soon!! Very soon Baby.. Only for you.." Arnav said.