Chapter 36 - Sheetal's plan!

London..
Arnav reached and he was welcomed by his PA Alex whom he had informed about his arrival.
"Did anyone got hurt in this accident?? What happened exactly??" Arnav asked as both head to the car, he didn't want to waste time hence asked the driver to head directly to AR.
"No ASR. Everything is under control and it happened by night time so no one was inside, the guards quickly asked for help and nothing serious happened. In fact we made sure no one spreads the news, and only police is now investigating the matter to see if this was already planned or was indeed an accident.." Alex said.
"What?" Arnav looked at him shocked.
Alex didn't know what to say, he kept quiet.
"Did you know it was my marriage today and Sheetal calls me like it was something serious? I left my marriage dammit.." Arnav gritted his teeth.
"I don't know what Sheetal told you ASR. I really have no idea.." Alex said.
Arnav sighed hard, "Where is she now?"
"In AR.." Alex said.
***********************************************
Mumbai..
Khushi walked inside the Mandir, she joined others in puja.
She closed her eyes praying to DM, "DM please protect my Arnav, don't let anything happen to him please. Make sure everything gets solved about his office and he returns soon. I don't know why my heart is feeling strange. A strange fear. Please don't let anything bad happen to him.."
After she prayed, she turned to her family and saw everyone were still praying. So she decided to wait outside.
While walking, she was pulled harshly by someone.
"Aaah.." Khushi screamed in pain.
"Where are you going?" the elder lady asked her laughing evilly.
"Who are you? Leave me.." Khushi frowned.
"Who am I?" the lady laughed "I'm your Dadi.."
Khushi felt numb now staring at the woman in front of her, the woman who hates her, who would treat her like a slave when her parents died.
Her eyes got moist, "Da..di.." she whispered broken.
"Haan Dadi.." the woman nodded.
Khushi struggled to push her, she was already crying and wanted to run away from this evil woman whose laughing sound were scaring her more.
"Wait.. What's the hurry?" Dadi smile and pricked Khushi on her arm with her nails.
Khushi shut her eyes in pain, she turned back to see her family praying.
Ratna felt something wrong, she looked back only to see Khushi being pushed by Dadi.
She went running to Khushi, Raj also looked at her and got shocked seeing Dadi after so many years.
Ratna reached in time, she pushed Khushi to her side, "You? What are you doing here?"
Dadi smiled, "Calm down. I'm just fulfilling her father's last wish.."
"What?" everyone looked at her confused.
"I know you both are her parents now, but her real parent left a responsibility with me before he died. He wanted Khushi to marry Rahul, one good and educated boy. We know his family very well and he was Shashi's favorite when a kid. That's why Shashi wanted Khushi to marry him only. But you all took her from us, and I can't ignore my son last wish so I came here to complete it.."
"But.. Khushi will marry Arnav when he comes back.." Ratna whispered but Dadi heard that.
"I don't know about all that. The matter here, is whether a daughter will fulfill her father last wish or not. Or she will prefer her lover over her father.." Dadi smirked staring at Khushi.
Khushi looked at her with moist eyes, thinking about her father last wish.
Everyone looked at Khushi with questioning eyes.
"This devilwa had to come back now..hey DM wonderwa what's going to happen now.. Will Khushi leave our Arnav to marry this Rahul?" Mami thought making faces to Dadi.
Raj: Khushi what will you decide? I'm sure Shashi wouldn't have a problem if you fell in love with someone else..
Dadi glared at Raj, "Off course he would. After all every parent want their daughter to obey their words. A parents choice is always right, do you get that?"
"I won't marry Rahul.." Khushi said.
Dadi looked at her shocked, "How dare you.."
"I only love one man, that is Arnav. If my Papa was alive today, he would understand me. Not you, you only know how to imply your decisions on others. When you didnt care to know about me all these years, why did you came back now?" Khushi said angrily.
Dadi: You will marry Rahul only. I want my son soul to rest in peace, got that girl?
Dadi held her hand tightly taking her by force.
Khushi smiled, "I'm already married Dadi.."
Dadi stopped on her track and looked back at Khushi.
Khushi: I already married Arnav, now do whatever you want.. I'm already his..
"How? How did you both get married? I saw everything.. You only had your mehndi ceremony done.." Dadi left her shocked.
Raj looked at her suspiciously, was she secretly watching them??
Flashback..
Khushi broke the hug with Arnav, she kissed his forehead.
"I forgot to give you something.." Arnav said and showed to her bangles given by Sheetal's mother.
"Aunty gave me this. She said for me to give to you when we both get married.." Arnav smiled and made Khushi sit.
He gently made her wear the bangles, Khushi accepted it wholeheartedly.
"I wish she was here in our marriage na.." Khushi said staring at her bangles.
Arnav nodded: I will take her with me when I come back..
"Tomorrow is our wedding, and I feel bad that I'm leaving you today. With your permission Baby, I want to make you mine before I go.." he said staring at her keenly.
Khushi nodded, "You don't need permission.."
He lifted her and took her to the terrace where they got married.

After Arnav completed the marriage by filling her maang with sindoor.
Tears slipped from her eyes, she hugged him tightly.
"Promise me you will come soon.." she said.
"I promise.." he said caressing her back.
"Like I say?" she asked him.
"All colors promise Cute baby. I will come back for you, I only belong to you.. You're my house and everyone some or other day return to their house.." he said.
"I love you.." Khushi finally said those three magical words to him. Today she just felt like saying this for him, he deserved to know.
Flashback ends..
Dadi gulped hearing the truth, "It's impossible.."
"Why are you so shocked? Were you spying on us to know all the details of their marriage?" Raj frowned.
"This is not possible.. I will lose money.. No.." Dadi shook her head worried.
Everyone was confused with her behavior.
Dadi went from there fast lost in her world.
Raj looked at Akash: You have to find out what she wanted. Why was she spying us? What's her plan?
Akash nodded and set out to find. NK and Shyam went with him behind Dadi secretly.
The ladies hugged Khushi tightly, who was sobbing now.
********************************************
London ..
"Why did you lie to me Sheetal?" asked a furious Arnav.
"I didn't Arnav. AR really caught fire.." Sheetal said looking away.
"Oh I can see what a disaster it was. Sheetal by your voice I could feel that it was something serious and when I reach here everything is under control.. Are making fun of me or what? You know tomorrow is my marriage and when you could handle the situation here. Why didn't you? Why did you called me here??" Arnav shouted.
"Because I didn't want you to marry Khushi.." Sheetal shouted to him crying.
"What? Have you gone mad?" Arnav frowned.
"Haan.. I'm madly in love with you Arnav.. When AR caught fire, although it was nothing to be worried about because the situation could be handled and no one got hurt, still I found this way to stop this marriage. I found a way to share my feelings with you. I always wanted to tell you this Arnav, but I had no courage. But today I admit it, I love you a lot.. Even more than Khushi.. I will keep you more happy than her.. I can die for you Arnav.. Please don't marry her. Be with me please.." Sheetal cried.
"You have gone mad right.. Sheetal how could you? I really hate you for doing this with me.. I don't love you. I only see you as my friend. Khushi is my everything, I can't live without her and you think I'll ever leave her for you?" Arnav shouted, he just angrily went outside his cabin.
Sheetal followed him, wiping her tears she still thought she could convince Arnav to be with her.
Arnav entered in his car and Sheetal was coming to him running.
He glared at her and went.
"I will make you mine Arnav. Now that you're here I will make you see that my love for you is true only.." she thought staring at his car disappearing from her view.
*********************************************
After some minutes..
Sheetal got a phone call, "What?? Are you sure?? This is not possible.."
Alex came to her after seeing her crying, "Sheetal is everything alright??"
Sheetal nodded sideways crying heavily, "Arnav.."
"Yeah, what happened??" Alex convinced her to talk.
"Arnav had an accident.." Sheetal said and broke down crying.
"All this is because of me.. Stupid me.. Why did I make him angry.." she pulled her hair in frustration.
Alex: What? Where is he now?
Sheetal realized she had to see Arnav's condition, she quickly ran to her car and Alex followed her.
*****************************************
Raizada mansion..
Khushi was in Arnav's room in his pool side, she was feeling more scared now. She was confused whether it was because of Arnav or Dadi that she met recently.
"Why am I feeling scared? DM what's going on? Please don't let anything bad happen to Arnav.." she prayed, while tears slipped from her eyes.
*******************************************
One day later...
The doctor after checking Arnav walked out of the room.
Sheetal came running to him with Alex.
"Has he regained conscious? Is he alright doctor?" Sheetal asked worried.
"Yes, he is alright now but.." the doctor said.
"But?" both Alex and Sheetal asked at the same time gulping.
"He lost his memory.. He can't remember anything.. I tried asking him, but he doesn't remember anything, not even his name.." the doctor said.
"Kya? This is not possible.." Sheetal widened her eyes shocked.
"Haan, one thing he keeps repeating.. "Where is she?" I don't know who is he talking about.. Maybe you.." the doctor said.
Sheetal nodded smiling, "Yes..maybe he remembers me only.. I was the last person he saw before the accident.. He remembers me.."
"That's a good sign. Only you can help him regain his memory. For now I can't say if he will continue like this for long or not.." the doctor said.
"Can I meet him?" Sheetal asked.
The doctor nodded. Sheetal smiled. She turned to Alex and hugged him tightly, "I'm so happy Alex. God is great.."
"ASR had an accident and you're happy about it?" Alex looked at her weirdly.
"Shut up. You won't understand. If Arnav only remembers me, then this is a new beginning for both of us.." Sheetal smiled "And I will utilize this chance God gave me fully.."
She walked inside the room, and stare at Arnav with his forehead bandaged. He was muttering something to himself, and shut his eyes like he was in some pain.
"Arnav.." she walked near him.
"Where is she??" Arnav asked suddenly after seeing another strange person to him.
"I'm here only.." she held his hand tightly.
Arnav frowned and shoved her hand away, "It's not you.. Where is she? Tell me dammit.. Where is she??"
"Who Arnav?" Sheetal asked confused.
Arnav shook his head, a tear slipped his eyes: I don't know.. Why can't I remember anything? Bring her here.. I want her..where is she??
Sheetal now understood he was talking about Khushi and not her.
She clenched her fist, then faked a smile to him.
"Arnav there isn't anyone in between us. It's only you and me.. What are you talking about?" Sheetal ruffled his hair.
Arnav moved his face away, "Tum nahin ho (It's not you).. Her face is in my mind.. I know her.. I can't remember anything, why? What happened to me? Where is she?? Tell her to come in if she's outside.. I want her only.. Bring her for me.."
He said crying, his heart was aching now that he wasn't able to see the face he wants to. He only knows her face, but can't even remember her name.
"Nahin Arnav, what happened to you? You forgot me? I'm your wife Arnav.. we were about to get married only but because of AR caught fire, our wedding left uncompleted.. please don't tell me you don't recognize your own wife??" Sheetal cried.
Arnav kept staring at her keenly, he frowned: It's not you.. I want HER..