Chapter 34 - Mehndi ceremony!

After finishing his phone call, Arnav stood staring at his surroundings.
"With whom were you talking?" Khushi asked and stood beside him.
"Sheetal.." Arnav replied.
Khushi nodded: What was she saying?
Arnav could feel the jealous tone in her voice. He quickly smiled.
"That I shouldn't marry you.." he said.
Khushi widened her eyes, "Why?"
"She thinks you're not good for me.." Arnav smirked.
"Who is she to say that? Perhaps she doesn't know that you're my world.." Khushi said angrily.
Arnav giggles, he cupped her face: Relax Cute baby.. I was kidding.. I mean.. She was just asking if I'm fine or not and also congratulate me for our marriage..
Khushi blinked her eyes, "If Sheetal had said that, would you believe in her? Would you think that I'm not good for you? I want to know what do you think about me.. I know you already proved to me how much you love me, do you believe in my love towards you?"
Arnav nodded: I never doubt you and your love for me..
Khushi smiled.
"Your cheeks are so red now.. Just like when you used to get angry with me when you were a baby.." Arnav said caressing her soft red cheeks.
Khushi giggled, "When will you stop comparing me with a baby??"
Arnav smiled, and he took from his pocket candies for her, "This is for you.."
Khushi excitedly took it from his hand, "Thank youuuuuuu"
Arnav pinch her nose, "I will stop comparing you with a baby when you stop accepting my candies.."
Khushi looked at him, she brushed her nose against his, "I will never stop.."
Anjali saw this cute scene, she placed her palms on her cheeks smiling: You both are so cute!!!
Arnav and Khushi got alert, they look around and saw everyone with smiles on their faces.
Khushi blushed, she quickly went to Lavanya and Payal.
"Let's play a game.." Akash said as everyone sat in a circle on the floor.
"I will say some word, then other person will say another word related to the previous one.." Akash said.
"Friends.." Lavanya said eying to NK.
"Happiness.." Payal added.
"Khushi.." Arnav said staring at his lady love.
"Ahn??" everyone looked at him confused.
"Happiness is related to Khushi na.." Arnav said.
"It's same to same.." Anjali said.
"Because I can't see any happiness in my life other than Khushi.." Arnav smirked.
"Urgh.. You're complicating us with.." NK frowned.
Khushi giggled, she was already blushing hard. Everytime he manages to make her blush.
******************************************
Menhdi..
"Arnav where are you going??" Ratna looked at him going outside.
"Office.." Arnav replied.
"But today is Khushi and Anjali Menhdi na.." Mami came pouting.
"Boys aren't allowed. What will I do anyway?" Arnav shrugged his shoulders.
"Oh God.. Boys nowadays don't know how to be romantic.. So what if boys aren't allowed, it's the right time to help your lady love when she needs to eat.. you both get more close by these little things.." Raj rolled his eyes.
Arnav smiled amused, he rested his elbow on his father's shoulder: Not a bad idea Mr. Raizada.. But I got one better than yours..
He whispered in his father's ear what he is going to do.
Raj smile: That's great..
Ratna and Mami tried very hard to hear what they were saying but couldn't, they pouted sadly and went from there.
Khushi descended the stairs with Anjali, she was looking gorgeous and Arnav couldn't just take his eyes off her.
He gulped with his mouth slightly open.
The girls giggled seeing Khushi's effect on him.
Khushi looked down blushing. They were made to sit, to design menhdi.
Arnav came and sat with Khushi.
"Weren't you going to office??" Khushi asked him.
"You both look like already married couple.." Nani said smiling.
"I was about to, but then I dropped that idea.." Arnav said.
"Why?" Khushi asked.
"Why why? I'm your hubby na.. So I will choose the design for you, then I will make you eat with my hands.. then you will see.." Arnav said.
Khushi looked at him amused, "You will choose for me??"
Arnav nodded, the lady gave him the designs of mehndi in a book to choose.
Arnav took from her hand and start choosing.
He smiled after finding one of his like, coincidentally Khushi also pointed her fingers to that design: I like this one..
"Me too.." Arnav said smiling.
"Shall I ask her for this one??" Khushi asked him.
Arnav nodded, he sat in between Khushi and Anjali.
"Since Shyam is not here. I will choose for you too Di.." Arnav said.
Anjali cupped his cheeks smiling, "Aww you're so sweet.. Choose the best one for your Di.."
"The best one I will choose for my Baby na. For you I will choose the second best one.." he smiled sheepishly.
Everyone laughed hearing his talks. He really didn't look like ASR in front of his ladies.
Lavanya and Payal took everyone to the dance floor while the brides were sat, staring at them.
NK came to Arnav, who frowned to him.
"Please Bhai..it's your wedding.." NK smiled cutely.
Khushi looked at him waiting for his reply.
Arnav stood up sighing: What one has to do for a marriage..
Khushi giggled hearing that. He went to dance with NK and Akash.
Khushi kept staring at her handsome husband.
"Wah Khushi.. What a handsome man you've got.." the girls said laughing.
Khushi blushed.
"I wish I also find him in another life.." one of them said dreamily.
"What? He will be mine forever and in our next seven life's also.." Khushi said.
"Calm down.. we're just kidding.." the girls laughed at her.
Khushi embarrassedly looked down.
The lady who was designing the Menhdi for Khushi asked how's she going to write Arnav's name.
"Write A.." Khushi said.
"No, write ASR.." Arnav came and sat with her.
"A can be anyone.. but ASR is only one.." he smirked.
"A can be anyone, but I know this A is only mine.." Khushi replied smiling.
Arnav nodded: You got a point.. For saying such a great thing, I want to say something to you..
He smiled, and tucked her hair behind her ear, he whispered: I love you..
Khushi smiled and lowered her eyes.
"Aap bhi mujhe achche lagne lage.." she whispered back.
Arnav frowned, "Only that?"
Khushi smiled sheepishly.
"What I've to do more to prove my love for you.." Arnav looked at her in disbelief.
"Nothing!! You already proved more than needed. But before I say those words for you, I want to make sure about my feelings. I know we had less time to know about each other now, and suddenly our marriage makes me feel that there's still an empty space. I know I feel something for you, I know it's love only.. But when I say these words for you, I want to feel each word and not only say like that.." Khushi said.
Arnav: There is no pressure for that Khushi. Take your time and I'll keep loving you..
Khushi's eyes lit up in happiness, she really is a lucky girl that she got a friend and love in man like Arnav.
Arnav stood up disappearing from her view.
The lights went off, Khushi gasped scared. She looked around, "Di.."
Anjali held her hand tightly, "I'm here Khushi.."
Khushi nodded feeling less scared now, "What happened??"
They heard Ratna shouting: Go and fix the problem.. The lights went off.. Guests are here na.. Fast..
Before HP could go and fix it, some of lights came on. Everyone looked towards it.
And Arnav appeared in front of all with a gang of boys behind him.
Raj smiled and winked to him.
Arnav blinked his eyes to him, he went towards Khushi.
Khushi was waiting to see what he did, she felt goosebumps by seeing him come to her with his intense eyes.
She closed her eyes gulping.