Chapter 8 - Bunking classes!

5 years later..
(Arnav-15 years old, Khushi- 11 years old)

In school..

"Arnav let's go.." his friend pushed him to leave the classroom.

"No way.. Let me study.." Arnav frowned.

"Oh God!! Leave your books for a while Arnav, even if you don't study you will stil be class topper.. We know that.." his friend rolled his eyes.

"Aman shut up! What am I supposed to do then in school?" Arnav looked at him closing his book.

"Girls Arnav.. You know Karan got a girlfriend now? I also want a girlfriend now.. Don't you?" Aman smiled excitedly.

"No! I have no interest in girls.." Arnav chuckled.

"What??? Don't tell you you're.." Aman widened his eyes.

"I'm not Gay Aman.. But right now my focus is to become like my father you know.. Then someone will be very proud of me.." he smiled thinking about Khushi.

"Someone means Cute baby?" Aman asked.

"Aman I will kill you.. Don't call her like that.. Only I can call Khushi like that.." Arnav glared at him.

Aman laughed and raised his hand, "Okay.. Okay.. I am sorry bro.. But let's go out.. You never know when you will find the princess of your dreams.."

Arnav shook his head in disbelief, "Girls sucks for me.. Only Khushi is my princess.."

"I don't know what allergy you have with girls.." Aman said and both walked out of the classroom.

And roamed around the corridors chatting.

Aman was styling his hair purposely to grab girls attention, who were just giggling. And Arnav joined them, laughing at the poor Aman.

Now the girls dreamily look at Arnav, just by seeing his charming smiley face.

"OMG.. I will faint.." one of the girls whispered to her friend.

Arnav pushed Aman with him going away from those girls.

"Arnav!! She liked you.." Aman rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"I didn't.. By the way, I don't want anyone to faint because of me.. You know that Khushi would.." he stopped realizing what he would say to Aman, that would surely make Aman tease him all his life.

But the truth was, Khushi didn't like to see her friend with any girl and he also didn't like to see her with her classroom boy friends.

Especially those who keep calling her Cute all the time.

"Khushi would?" Aman asked confused.

"Nothing.. You came here to find a girlfriend right? I'm leaving you alone to do that.." Arnav said walking away.

"Heyy where are you going??" Aman shouted.

"Khushi's classroom!!" Arnav replied.

Aman face palmed, "If not basketball, this boy is always behind Khushi!!"
*************************************
"Let's try.. Khushi come.." the girls pushed Khushi to come out of the classroom.

"No.. I'm scared.. Teacher will scold us.." Khushi nodded sideways.

"Khushi come on!! We are just bunking classes for one day.. No one will get to know.. We need to watch Salman Khan movie right? Let's goooo.." the girls convinced her.

Khushi gulped and picked her bag from her chair secretly and the girls disappeared from the classroom without being noticed by the teacher.

They all smiled seeing their plan successfully done, only Khushi was still not sure if she wants to do something wrong, but she loves watching Salman Khan movies too.