Chapter 31 - I will win your heart!

"Now bhai got angry with you.." Payal said upset staring at both.

"Look Khushi now the fault is yours too. You shouldn't have trusted in that aunty and leaving bhai.. how could you question their love for you??" Lavanya scolded her.

"I am sorry.. Radhika aunty so bad things that I felt disgust of myself.. I felt like I'm a burden for this family.. I know they are my parents but at that time I felt like I'm only an orphan.." Khushi cried.

Lavanya and Payal hugged her tightly, consoling her.
**********************************************
The next day..
It was their haldi function, and Ratna, Mami and Nani were in tension whether everything would be done in time or not.

At one hand they had to control their guests, and at other the kitchen. Luckily, they had Lavanya, Payal, NK, Akash who were helping them the most.

Who would say those lazy kids would be so interested in working for their siblings marriage.

While all this was occurring in the hall booked by them, at RM only Khushi, Arnav and Anjali were dressing and preparing themselves for the start of another life.

"Preeti.. enough.. I'm done.. no more make up please.. I need to talk with Arnav.." Khushi said pushing the girl's hand slightly.

"What? Khushi you need to look the most beautiful there, how come this simple make up? Let me finish it, please.." the girl frowned.

"Nahin, please do it for Di.. I'm going.." Khushi stood up and ran away from the room, making Preeti shake her head in disbelief, while Anjali just laughed.
***************************************
Arnav's room:

Arnav was buttoning his white simple kurta, when his fingers came to a halt by hearing those tinkling sound of her anklets.

Instead of raising his curious eyes to see how she is looking now, he decided to keep engrossed in his buttons. Ignore her, was the best option yet a difficult one..

"Arnav.." she called him with a sweet voice, that melting one you use to pacify someone.

Arnav turned his back to her, and went to his dresser to look at himself on the mirror, Khushi came behind him.

"Please don't ignore me.." Khushi said.

"Weren't you doing the same with me?" he asked to her.

"You know why.. I'm really sorry.. I shouldn't hear what Radhika aunty said.." she held her ear cutely to him.

"Like you said to me, don't say sorry you must earn it.." he said and moved Khushi aside going away from his room.

Khushi was left with open mouth, "Haww.. don't worry.. I will win your heart in just one second.."

Khushi looked at him confidently.

Arnav smirked, and looked back at her, "One second just passed by and you did nothing.. forget it Khushi, what I can do for you, you cannot.."

"One second, one minute, one day, one month, one year.. I can wait, but I will win your heart.. no matter how much you ignore me, one day you will forgive me because I'm your Cute baby.. you can live without others, but not me.." Khushi smiled as she walked near him.

"And one more thing Mr.Raizada, you knew how to swim and you jumped in water to find my ring, I don't know how to swim still I can to find your ring too.." Khushi pointed her index finger to Arnav, which amused him still he kept his ASR expression towards her, "Now ask yourself who can do what for whom?"

She walked away from the room, leaving Arnav with his What the and a hidden smile on his face.
*********************************************
In the car..
Arnav was driving the car silently, usually he is the one who keeps talking and she replies sweetly to his questions, but today it was the opposite.

"You know we had so much fun with NK and Lav in school and college too.. both are like Tom and Jerry na.." Khushi smiled and looked at him, she pouted seeing him concentrated in driving, he was paying no attention at her words.

She crossed her arms and looked away angrily, "At least he should talk to me, what's this?"

"Are you giving up so soon?" Arnav asked.

"Do you think so? I will never give up on you.." she looked at him.

"You were about to.." he said with pain in his eyes.

Khushi felt guilty, "Arnav I.."

"What you both are whispering to each other ahn? Please tell me also.." Anjali raised her eyebrows curious.

"I was telling Khushi that her half make up is terrible.." Arnav said.

Khushi widened her eyes, and touched her face.

"It's not that bad. I think she looks beautiful, I like seeing her simple.. she looks beautiful naturally.." Anjali said defending Khushi.

"You're a girl Di.. I'm a man and I know who's beautiful or not.." Arnav smirked.

"I will not even take it by heart, you will change your statement alone.." Khushi said.