Chapter 33 - Continuation of Haldi.

Khushi hid behind a pillar blushing hard, she doesn't know where she got this courage to kiss Arnav on his cheek.
She smiled, and caressed her lips closing her eyes slowly.
Arnav appeared suddenly and saw her with closed eyes smiling, he quickly pecked her cheeks also: Thank you..
Khushi quickly opened her eyes, "App.."
"Yes, me.." Arnav smirked, "You really surprised me Cute baby.. I never thought you would actually kiss me.."
Khushi looked down shyly, Arnav smiled and cupped her face: Acha I won't talk about it anymore, otherwise you will not even talk now..
Khushi smiled and rested her head on his chest, hiding her shy face from him. Arnav hugged her tightly: Thank you.. you really give me something I wished for..
"Ahmmmm" Ratna cleared her throat smiling, "Sorry to interrupt, but now it's Anjali and Shyam's haldi rasam and you both have to be there na.."
Khushi broke the hug, and nodded going with Garima. She looked once behind to stare at Arnav, who was only staring at her smiling.
She also smiled.
Rabba vee... Rabba vee..
"Smile as much as you want Arnav Singh Raizada, because soon you will have no reasons to smile anymore.." a person hiding behind a pillar said with a evil smirk.
Arnav walked near his family, they started applying haldi to Shyam and Anjali.
Arnav teased Anjali by applying haldi on her nose, "I can't believe an irritating person like you is going to get married.. I wonder what Shyam saw in you.."
Anjali widened her eyes: What kind of brother are you??
"The one you love.." Arnav winked at her.
Khushi bend to apply haldi on Anjali, Arnav pulled her near him. Khushi widened her eyes and whispered to him: What are you doing??
"Apply haldi to her Khushi.. what are you whispering to me??" Arnav spoke a loud.
Payal, Akash, NK, Lavanya and Anjali giggled at Khushi's red face.
Khushi frowned to him, and smiled to Anjali applying haldi on her cheeks, forehead, arms and legs.
Arnav start caressing Khushi's shoulder silently making sure no one sees them, he used her duppata to hid his mischievous hands.
Khushi turned to him and widened her eyes more: What are you doing? Anyone will see us..
"I'm not doing anything wrong either.." Arnav smirked, while his hands travelled to her bare waist, Khushi could feel the haldi on his hand spreading on her skin.
"Arnav give space to others, will you keep glued to your sister??" Ratna said after noticing that Arnav already applied haldi to Anjali, but he was still there.
"Mumma he is with his wife.." Anjali winked at pointed to Khushi who was there also.
Arnav quickly left Khushi before they would notice them, Khush giggled: Someone is scared??
Arnav: Cute baby don't tease me..
**************************************
It was night, and everyone couldn't just stop talking about the first wedding ritual, they were all happy that everything turned out to be perfect as they expected.
The youngsters were at the terrace, also chit chatting.
Lavanya ran to Khushi and side hugged her: Khushi let's take a selfie. I need to show everyone the most beautiful bride..
Khushi shook her head, and smiled brightly to the camera.
Arnav came to the terrace, he was talking over the phone. Khushi eyed to him smiling, but his attention wasn't on her.
Lavanya saw that, and giggled.
Khushi smacked her on her shoulders, "Shut up.."
"Calm down, do you think my bhaiya doesn't have any other work other than staring at you??"