Chapter 28 - Proof of Love!

"Wow Khushi you have great choices.. you chose the best sherwani for Chote.." Anjali complimented Khushi's choices.

"Thank you Di.." Khushi smiled in return.

Arnav packed the bags taking it to their car, he went with Shyam.

Shyam: I think I'm enjoying my marriage more now, because me and my sister are getting married on the same day.

Arnav smiled, "I'm also getting married in the same day as my sister.."

Both laughed, keeping the bags in the car.

Soon the girls also reached, they were pleading the boys to take them to a beach as it was a sunny day.

Arnav asked them to get in the car, Khushi went to NK's car which hurt him, still he didn't say anything and Lavanya came to his car to fill her space.

"Bhaiya sometimes little distances like this are needed to later stay close forever na.." Lavanya said teasing him.

Arnav smiled, and nodded his head, "You're right.. distances like this are needed in a relationship.."

Lavanya looked at him confused, but still her brain wasn't going to think the why Arnav had talked like that.
*********************************************
At the beach, each one got out of the car. The boys went to change their clothes to swim, while the girls were just playing with the sand.

Khushi was playing with kids there helping them making castles. Arnav looked at her from far, he was admiring her.

Ratna patted Nani's shoulder making her look at Arnav who was busy in his Cute baby, from the time he reached he just cannot take his eye off her.

"Sunno..Sunnooo.. Sunnoooo... please approach us.." they heard a girl calling everyone on the beach.

"If you love someone immensely then it's time to prove your love now.. come on boys it's a competition for you all.. are you ready??" the girl with her gang who organized this game to play on this Sunday shouted happily inviting others to join them.

"What we have to do? I'm ready to do anything for my lover.." one of them in the crowd said staring at his girlfriend.

"It's simple yet risky.. you just have to take a ring from your girlfriend, fiancé or wife's finger, and then we will throw it into this deep water, and then you have to jump in and find exactly her ring and not of others.." she said.

"Ohh no.. I don't want to lose my life.." the man said, and everyone laughed at him while his girlfriend glared at him.

"Ohh come on.. just prove your love to her.." the girl said convincing them to play, "All of you.. it's the right time to even confess.."

Ratna looked at Raj: Can't you do it for me?

Raj rolled his eyes: Meri ma, now you're my wife and we have kids who are going to get married.. how much should I prove my love for you now??

Ratna pouted.

Mami smilingly took her ring to give Mama, Mama looked away singing: Kabootar ja ja ja Kabootar ja ja ja

Mami: You go away from me okay.. she sighed hard making faces to Mama.

Akash took up the challenge, he went forward and Payal shyly took her ring to give him. Shyam also did the same.

Lavanya caressed her ring in her finger, then looked at NK.

"Give.. I will do it for you.." NK said, Lavanya jumped in happiness: Yaaaayy... thank you.. thank you..

"Then you will pay me for this.." he smirked and went from there taking off his shirt, Lavanya blinked her eyes staring at him shirtless.