The End!

The nurse walked in and asked Sheetal to let Arnav rest for a while and not pressure him.
After Sheetal left, she looked at Arnav smirking.
Arnav smirked back. The nurse closed the door and left Arnav alone.
"She's not going to change.." Arnav thought.
He quickly grabbed his phone and messaged Alex to inform his family about his accident and not say anything to Sheetal.

A confused and shocked Alex agreed and silently left the hospital corridor to inform Raj about Arnav's accident.
Inside the room, Arnav stood up and walked to a mirror in front of him, he unbuttoned his shirt, and stare at his chest with her name written on it with Mehndi, "Khushi..".
"I will never forget you Cute baby.. One accident can do nothing to me.." he smiled.
Flashback..
Arnav lifted her again back to their room.
Khushi looked at him suspiciously after seeing his mischievous smirk.
"What are you doing Arnav?" she asked.
"After marriage, it's.." he raised his eyebrows smiling.
Khushi blushed, she buried her face on his neck.
Arnav chuckled and made her lay on the bed.
"Our suhag raat will be kind of different.." he said.
"Different??" Khushi asked, she made space for him to lay beside her.
"Hmm.. Do you remember you used to sleep in my lap before every night?" he asked her.
Khushi nodded, she quickly rested her head on his lap and Arnav started playing with her hair.
"Look my mehndi got so dark. I'm so happy everyone was saying that you love me a lot.." Khushi smiled and look up to him.
He also smiled.
"You love me a lot, that's proved. Let's test my love for you now.." she stood up and went running somewhere.
Arnav stare at her going confused, still he waited for her.
Khushi came back smiling with a mehndi on her hand, "I will write my name on you.. Let's see if it gets dark.."
She took Arnav hand, Arnav frowned: Baby I'm not a girl..
Khushi pouted.
He unbuttoned his shirt smirking, "Write here.." he said pointing to his chest.
Khushi blushed, she write her name on his chest smiling.
Flashback ends..
"I just need to expose Radhika aunty in front of everyone now.." he thought.
*********************************************
Later...
Ratna, Raj and Khushi came worriedly to the hospital.
Khushi was crying heavily in her way, she was already feeling something bad happened to her Arnav.
Raj patted Alex's shoulder: Where is Arnav? What happened to him?
Alex turned to him, "Uncle he had an accident.. He lost his memory.."
Ratna and Raj looked at him shocked.
"Where's he? I want to see him.." Khushi cried.
"Inside this room.." Alex pointed.
"Khushi he doesn't recognize us. You have to be careful while talking with him. Don't pressure him to remember anything.." Sheetal came and said to her.
Khushi: I'm not worried about that, my Arnav will never forget his Cute baby..
Saying this, Khushi went inside the room to see Arnav.
Sheetal glared at her, her eyes got moist and she went from there running.
Ratna and Raj looked at each other worried. Ratna hugged him crying.
Khushi looked at him resting, she took slow steps to reach him.
Arnav felt her presence, he opened his eyes slowly and saw his Khushi standing in front of him.
Khushi cried, she whispered his name: Arnav..

Arnav stood up and hugged her tightly, shocking Khushi to the core.
"Arnav.." she broke the hug and stare at him up and down.
"I am fine.." he said understanding her shocked gaze at him.
Khushi looked at him confused, "He was.. saying.. that..you lost your memory.. accident.."
Arnav cupped her face: Yes, I had an accident but I didn't lost my memory. This all is a part of my plan.
Khushi nodded sideways gesturing him that she still didn't understand anything.
Arnav made her sit on the bed, he sat beside her.
"First of all I'm sorry that I made you cry with this bad news.." he held his ear.
Khushi nodded sideways, she caressed his cheeks: What matters to me is that you're fine. I prayed to DM to protect you always and she answered my prayers.
Arnav smiled, "It's your DM that saved me yesterday.."
"What had happened? How did you got hurt here?" she asked pointing to his forehead.
"All this started because Sheetal lied to me that AR accident was a big one. It was nothing serious and I didn't even had to come here. After I got to know that, we both had a fight and she revealed to me that she loved me and wanted to stop our marriage..that's why she lied.. " Arnav said.
"Then in anger I left with my car and I was driving in speed. Suddenly my attention went to a car behind me, you won't believe who was driving that car.." he said.
"Who??" Khushi asked curious.
"Radhika aunty.. She was driving in such way that she wanted me to have an accident.. I understood that so before she could hit her car with mine, I turned to left side and end up crashing my car with a tree. That's why I just got hurt in my forehead. After that many people came to my rescue and she just disappeared from there. When I was admitted here, I asked the doctor to lie that I lost my memory.. That's all.." he said.
Khushi was shocked to the core. She never thought Radhika aunty could try to kill Arnav.
"But.. What will you do now? And why memory loss?" Khushi asked.
"I will have to expose Radhika aunty in front of all. Papa would never believe in me if I say his sister tried to kill me, and memory loss because I saw her and I'm still alive she would still try to kill me then, now she must be resting that she knows that I don't remember anything and we have time to catch her.." Arnav said.
"I am sorry.." Khushi hug him.
"Why are you saying sorry?" he hug her back.
"It's only because of me that Radhika aunty thought to hurt you, or else why would she hurt you?" she cried.
"Shh.. Nothing happened because of you.. We'll solve this situation Khushi..everything will be alright.." he said.
"Are you planning to send aunty to Jail?" Khushi asked innocently.
Arnav nodded sideways, "No, it will spoil Papa's reputation. But it's important to catch her and warn her once and for all to not try to harm us. I don't know why she reached to this extent of trying to kill me. Papa would be very hurt when he gets to know that his sister did that.."
Khushi nodded, "Why is everyone like that? So bad.."
"Did something happen?" he asked.
"Dadi.." Khushi whispered.
"Dadi? You mean your Dadi??" Arnav looked at her shocked.
Khushi nodded, "Yes. She returned.."
"But why? What does she want?" Arnav frowned.
Khushi narrated everything to him.
"What's wrong with that woman? And she wanted you to marry that man by force??" Arnav gritted his teeth.
"Hmm.. It's okay now, let it be. I already said to her that I'm married to you and no one will separate us. Now we have to concentrate on exposing Radhika aunty evil deeds.." Khushi hold his hand firmly.
"I won't spare that lady.." Arnav said angrily.
Khushi smiled: You don't spare anyone that does bad to me..
Arnav nodded, "No one can hurt you till I'm here.."
"See we thought we were in a happy world, but Sheetal, Dadi and Radhika aunty had already cast their evil eyes on our relationship.." Khushi said sadly.
"But no one managed to separate us.." Arnav said.
Khushi rested her forehead on his, "Our love is stronger than anything.."
************************************************
Sheetal's house..
"Why did you call Arnav when it was nothing serious ahn? Sheetal what's cooking in your mind?" Archana shouted asking for the fifth time to a numb Sheetal.
"I lied to him.." Sheetal whispered.
"That's exactly what I want to know. Why did you lie to him??" Archana asked her.
"Because I love him Mom.." Sheetal said crying.
"I knew it.. Somewhere I was already seeing this coming.. But Sheetal he doesn't love you, you know how much he loves Khushi. There is no way for both of you to be together.." her mother consoled her.
"Yes.. There is no way really.. He loves her so much that even after losing his memory, he only wants her.. He only knows her.. Khushi is everything to him and I'm nothing.. Why did I do this Mom? Why do I love him so much? Why there is only pain for me? I tried.. I tried to be with him, but he always refuses me.. I'm so unlucky Mom.." Sheetal threw herself on her mother's shoulder.
"Sheetal you didn't have to try anything, you already knew he belongs to someone else.. I am sorry dear that you didn't got Arnav as your life partner.. But you can't force anyone to love you Sheetal.." her mother said.
"Yes, I can't force anyone to love me.. But why I had to realize this so late.." Sheetal cried "Mom because of my lie, Arnav had an accident and he lost his memory. And on top of that, I tried to make him mine using his memory loss in my favor. But I failed.. I failed miserably.. He only loved her and she loves him also.. There is no space for me there.."
Archana broke the hug shocked to hear that, she slapped Sheetal on her cheek.
"Is this what I taught you Sheetal? Look at yourself.. What did you did.. Do you even realize that?" her mother screamed.
Sheetal shut her eyes crying, "I know mom.."
Archana left the living room angrily with her daughter.
Sheetal fell on the floor crying, she hide her face with her palms.
**********************************************
Night time..
Ratna caressed Arnav's hair as he was sleeping peacefully on her lap.
"Why did this had to happen with you? If I knew all this would happen, I would never accept you to come here.." she thought crying.
Her tears fell on his cheeks, Arnav felt hurt that his mother was crying because of him. But soon he would reveal the truth to them.
Khushi came inside the room, "Mumma you go and rest. I'm here with him.."
Ratna: How can I rest when my son is like this?
Khushi looked at her sadly, "Mumma please. You didn't even eat anything. Papa is outside waiting for you. I will stay with Arnav.."
Ratna nodded and went outside the room.
Khushi kissed Arnav's forehead, he opened his eyes.
"You didn't sleep still?" she asked him.
"No, I was waiting for Alex's call. He said that he will find Radhika aunty.." Arnav said.
Khushi: But you have to sleep, I will be awake when he calls. I will inform you..
Arnav pulled her near him, he wrapped his arms around her waist making Khushi lay on the bed with him.

"This is hospital.." she said blushing.
"And you're my wife.." he whispered in her ear.
"Arnav!!!!!!!!!" Khushi widened her eyes.
Arnav smiled, "I missed you a lot.."
"I missed you more.." Khushi pouted "After our marriage I will go everywhere with you.."
"Done Mrs. Raizada.." he said.
"Arnav you must be feeling thirsty right. I will go and bring water for you.." Khushi said.
Arnav nodded smirking, both had noticed a shadow near the window, this means someone was spying on them.
Khushi walked outside the room, and left it open.
Arnav closed his eyes pretending to sleep.
The person entered in the room, and approached Arnav.
She took a knife and raised her hand ready to kill him.
Arnav held her hand at the right time. She screamed.
In fear, she took a pillow and threw in on Arnav's face managing to escape.
Arnav threw the pillow away, and went running behind her.
Khushi also went behind him, "Arnav.." she screamed reaching outside the hospital.
"Dammit.. I was close to catch her.." Arnav clenched his fist.
"Where did she go??" Khushi asked.
"Let's go ahead.. I'm sure she must be around.." Arnav said.
He held Khushi's hand and both walked on the roads searching for Radhika.
"I didn't know Radhika aunty was so angry that for revenge only she wants to kill you.." Khushi said hurt.
"It's so strange, this is a new side I'm seeing about her.." Arnav said.
They found Alex on the car. Alex stopped the car after seeing them.
"What happened ASR?" he asked worried.
"Radhika aunty just came here. She wanted to kill me again.." Arnav said.
"What? I couldn't find her.." Alex said shocked.
"It's OK. Now we know she must be around. We have to get her before she does something that will hurt my family. I must warn her.." Arnav said.
The two nodded and set to find Radhika.
Khushi looked at a man who seemed to be frightened by seeing them.
She held Arnav's hand tightly, "Arnav.."
Seeing her scared face, Arnav followed her gaze.
The man immediately start running, Arnav and Alex got alert.
They start running behind him, Arnav shouted: Heyy you stop..
Alex managed to hold him by his arms harshly, "Stop.."
"Who are you? Why are you running like this?" Arnav asked him.
"I didn't do anything sir.. He forced us, we don't know anything.. Me and that ma'am didn't want to kill you.. He forced us.. Sorry sir.."the man said crying.
"Can you take us where were you going?" Khushi asked him.
"Khushi he must be fooling us.." Arnav said.
"No, he is saying truth only. Let's follow him.." Khushi said.
**********************************************
Alex, Arnav and Khushi peeked on an old house. It a completely destroyed and scary place.
Suddenly they heard someone shouting.
"You did this purposely right? You don't want to kill your nephew.." they heard a man shouting.
"No.. I tried to.. But he would find me.." they heard Radhika aunty crying.
"Please let me go. Why are you making me do this sin? Please.. Let me go.. I can't kill anyone.." Radhika cried.
Arnav and Khushi looked at each other getting more confused.
"Oh so I have the permission to kill your son right?" the man asked her smirking.
"No, please don't kill NK. I tried to kill Arnav.. I couldn't.. Please don't kill my son.. Please.." Radhika cried.
"Haha..no problem.. I won't kill NK, but since you couldn't do what I want.. I will have to punish someone, and that's you.." the man took the gun and pointed to Radhika.
Before he could shoot, Arnav beat him on his head with a wooden stick.
Radhika looked at him crying, she quickly ran and hugged him tightly.
************************************************.
Mumbai..
"You didn't do the right thing Arnav. You will suffer for putting me behind the bars.." Dadi said angrily.
"You will do nothing to me, get that?" Arnav also glared at her.
"Now tell us, why did you force Radhika aunty to kill me??" Arnav asked.
"Because I hate you Khushi.. I hate you.." Dadi said staring at Khushi behind Arnav.
Khushi looked at her feeling scared, she clutched Arnav's shirt.
Arnav held her hand tightly.
"Because of you my son died. Because of you he fought with me. I said to him that I wouldn't accept a daughter in our family. I only wanted a grandson for me, but no, he started fighting with me that he would let you live. And what happened, he also lost his life in an accident.. You're a bad luck to us, I knew it.. But he didn't listen to me. I let you grow up, and at the precious time of your life, means your marriage I wanted to spoil everything. I wanted to make you marry Rahul, and I would receive a good money in return. Arnav would be heart broken, the only way to make you both break was to separate you both only. You would suffer with a bad husband, and I would kill Arnav to make your life more miserable. If I killed Arnav then you wouLd be completely shattered na. That's what I wanted. The same way I felt by losing my son because of a bad luck like you. I wanted you to feel the same way for losing Arnav. But he also had to leave for London, so I sent my men with his aunty to kill him there. Like this no one would ever suspect me, they would blame his aunty, and everyone knew that his aunt wasn't a good person. So I thought to use her but that fool did nothing.. And here my plan flopped also because Khushi already married you.. I lost money also.. " Dadi said with her face red in anger.
"You're a disgusting woman. I wish you rot in hell also.." Arnav said angrily.
He held Khushi's hand and left the police station ordering them to punish Dadi for every sin she did.
*******************************************
Days later...
It was Arnav and Khushi wedding, they were doing the seven rounds and the family were throwing rose petals to them including a happy Radhika.

NK: Lavanya don't you want to get married also?
Lavanya blushed, "Pehle I love you toh bolo (First say I love you)"
"I love you.." he whispered in her ear smirking.
"This is happening for real na. Im not day dreaming right??" Lavanya widened her eyes shocked.
NK pinched her, Lavanya pouted.
"Now do you believe in me? I don't know how, why and all that.. But I truly fell for you Lavanya.." he said serious now.
"Sachiii? What about aunty? She doesn't like me??" Lavanya said sadly.
"I have no problem now.. You can enjoy.." Radhika said smiling.
Lavanya smiled, NK winked at his mother: I love you mother India..
Radhika giggled.
Mami and Mama rolled their eyes in disbelief staring at the most shy couple, Akash and Payal. They just look at each other and that's the reason to blush for them.
"Listen you have to get your son married. Otherwise he will stay like this foreverwa.." Mami complained.
"He is also your son.." Mama glared at her.
"Now fill sindoor in her maang and you will be declared wife and husband.." the priest said.
Arnav nodded and was about to fill her maang with sindoor.
"Wait.." a voice stopped him.
Arnav and Khushi looked at that side.
"Tum?" Arnav frowned.
"Yes me Arnav. Don't worry I didn't come here to tell you how much I love or just to stop your marriage.." Sheetal said and she walked near them.
"I came here to say sorry. And to tell you that I realized those who truly love are happy with their lover happiness. You're happy with Khushi and I'm happy for you Arnav. I'm sorry for my mistakes, I'm sorry for being so stupid and spoil your marriage. Today trust me, I only came here with Mom and Dad to watch your wedding happily.." Sheetal said.
"It's okay Sheetal. It's good you realized it.. I'm sorry that I can't love you. But I always be your good friend and when you need me I'll always be there.." Arnav smiled and side hugged her.
"Thank you.." Sheetal smiled and walked to her mom and dad to watch her friend wedding.
Arnav turned to Khushi and fill her maang with sindoor smiling.
Khushi also smiled to him.
"Cute baby se Cute biwi now.." he said.
She giggled shyly.
They took everyone blessings.
"I know I used to hate you, perhaps you're too cute that it irritates me. But now I started liking you after meeting a true devil like your Dadi.." Radhika said.
Khushi giggled and hugged her, "And I used to feel scared of you, now I don't.."
Radhika widened her eyes, then laughed about it.
"But dare you aunty hurt my wife again.." Arnav said.
"I won't.." Radhika raised her hands smiling.
"Lift your Dulhan and take her to the car Bhai.. They are many waiting to do that here.." NK shouted.
Arnav glared at him, "Shut up.."
He lifted Khushi possessively, and walked till their car.
Both looked at each other smiling.
"I only love you Arnav.." she said shyly.
"I love you too Cute baby.." he said and made her sit in the car.