Chapter 27 - Shopping for the wedding!

"Love will happen Khushi.." Arnav said after recovering himself from the shock his Cute baby just gave him minutes ago.

"If it didn't happen??" she asked looking down.

"Where do you want to reach with this question?" Arnav asked her back, he took two steps closer to her, and Khushi gulped.

"What will you gain by marrying someone who doesn't love you? It's better to find someone who would keep you happy all your life.." Khushi said.

"You're that person who keeps me happy.." he answered calmly now.

"How will I keep you happy if I don't love you?" Khushi asked to him a bit irritated. Here she was trying to avoid this marriage, and he was making it so difficult for her.

"And I said that love will happen.. I know our marriage was fixed out of sudden and that didn't gave us time to actually tell our feelings to each other.. but that doesn't mean that you don't love me now and you will not love me in future.." Arnav said.

"What if I love someone else??" Khushi asked trying another solution.

"When you consider all the boys your brother, how will you love someone else?? Khushi you don't have anyone other than me in your life.." Arnav smiled sarcastically.

Khushi looked away, she walked to leave from there, it was just impossible to beat him with words and convince him to call off this marriage.

He pulled her back in seconds and whispered huskily: Try hundred ways to call off this marriage, I won't let you do that. You have no choice other than marrying me, ..zabardasti!.. Yes I'm forcing you because I know no one will take care of you the way I can,.. and no one will make you smile the way I do.. and no one will love you the way I do.."

A lone tear escaped her eyes, she closed it tightly.

"It's not true. You're not the only one who can love me.." she whispered.

"I'm the only one Khushi. For you, I can give up my life.." he said, caressing her cheeks with his thumb, he was close to her.

Khushi wanted to say something else, he placed his finger on her lips: Shh.. I don't want to hear anything.. this marriage will happen whether you want it or not..

"Khushi bitiyaaaa.." They heard Mami's voice.

"Go.. Mami is calling you.." Arnav patted her back, indicating her to go. Khushi went from there.

Arnav looked at her going, "I will make you realize your love for me Khushi. I know you already love me.. you just think about our friendship..but why she finding all the ways to make me give up from this marriage??"

Khushi found Radhika on her way.

Radhika: Did you talk with Arnav?

Khushi nodded: Haan.. he didn't accept..

Radhika frowned: I doubt you said anything to him..

"I did Aunty.. he didn't listen to my words.." Khushi said crying.

"Then keep trying.." Radhika said glaring at her, then went from there.

Khushi wiped her tears, "How will I cancel this marriage now? But Radhika aunty is right only.. I can't let Arnav and his family do so much for me.. now.. he also has his life.. sorry Arnav.. I'll have to be rude with you now to make you realize that you will not be happy with me, to make you leave me.. I don't see other way for you to break this marriage.. i don't want to be burden for you anymore, I don't want to bring bad luck for you.. Mumma and Papa died because of me.. and now I can't let anything happen with you too.. you're very precious to me.. I won't let Radhika aunty words come true at any cost.."
************************************************
Shopping Mall..
"Oh my God look at this lehenga Mummaa.." Anjali exclaimed blinking her eyes.

"It's not that beautiful.." Shyam said frowning, he was actually teasing her.

Anjali pouted and left it sadly, Shyam giggled at her face. She beat him on his chest after realizing he was only playing with her.

Arnav looked at them smiling, he wished to make fun of Khushi also but she looked so disinterested in the shopping, she was just picking the outfits and leaving them again.

"Can I help you choose??" he asked clearing his throat.

Khushi looked away, she shut her eyes in pain as she knows that she will have to hurt him again.

"You can still you will not enjoy as much as Di and Shyam bhai are.. because love exist in between them, and not us.." Khushi said.

"Love exist in between us too, the fact is that realized their love for each other, and here you still did not.. and don't worry Khushi, because I never give up.. I will love you so much that you will be compelled to reciprocate the same love for me.. do remember this.." he said staring at her deeply.

Khushi looked at him, and both shared an eyelock, she could read the pain in his eyes and even he saw the same in her eyes.

Rabba veee... Rabba vee...

"Arnav Khushi.. did you choose what are you going to take Khushi?? Fast bitiya.. we need to leave for the boy's section now.." Ratna came to them.

"Khushi doesn't want to choose Mumma.." Arnav looked at his mother.

"Kyun?" Ratna frowned.

"She thinks that there is no.." Arnav smirked looking at her.

Khushi cuts him off, "You choose for me.."

Ratna smiled shyly: When you both end your romance, then come to that shop..

Arnav nodded, when his mother left, he wrapped his arms around her waist, the shopkeeper smiled and start showing the dresses for Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi was extremely shy, he was so close to her and yes, she was liking it! She wanted to turn around and hug him tightly. But no, she was supposed to stay away from him.

"Should I take this white and yellow sari for your haldi, then green lehenga for you mehndi, blue one for sangeet, pink and white for engagement.. and for marriage I already have.." he asked caressing her waist.

Khushi was feeling goose bumps, she just nodded quickly.

"Did you like it??" he asked smiling, seeing his effect on her.

Khushi nodded again, trying to come out of his hold. Arnav held her more tightly, not letting her go.

"I will take all of them.." he said taking his credit card from the wallet, here Khushi rested for a while. But too late, because she was already red like a tomato.
Then they went to choose clothes for the boys, Arnav looked at her: Will you choose for me??

"Nahin.." she nodded sideways crossing her arms, with a frown on her face.

"Don't tell me you didn't like what I did in that ladies shop.. otherwise your face wouldn't be that red.." he smirked.

Khushi looked at herself on the mirror, she shook her head caressing her cheek: What should I hide from the one who reads my face?

She looked at him talking with a girl, so friendly and wait.. she was helping him choose his clothes.

Khushi bit her lower lips angrily, she walked near them and pushed Arnav closer to her.

"Khushi.. tum.. meet Tina.. my college friend, she came to spend holidays here in Mumbai and now end up helping me to choose my marriage clothes.." Arnav smiled amused at her jealously antics.

"Hi Khushi.. you're his soon to be wife right?? Congratulations.." Tina said smiling.

"Thank you.." Khushi nodded her head, as if she didn't say that she's going to be Arnav's wife, this girl is going to take him away from her.

"You don't need her, I'm here na.. I..I will help you choose your sherwani.. everything.." Khushi said.

"Really? Will you??" Arnav asked amused.

"Haan I will.." Khushi circled her hand around his arm possessively.

Arnav smirked seeing his plan successful, Tina bid bye to them later. Khushi almost sighed in relief after seeing that Tina left, although she did it secretly Arnav managed to see.

Khushi choose for him his clothes.