Chapter 5 - New Friend for Khushi!

Arnav looked at the window side of the car, while the driver was driving it.

He glanced once at the back side, only to find Khushi quietly in her place, hugging her school pink bag, which he especially choose for her while buying with his mother school things for her.
He took from his bag one candie for her, "Khushi.." he hand it to her.

Khushi looked at him and received the little gift from him that manages to bring a big smile on her face. Her favorite, Candies!!

NK snatched it from her hand giggling, "Its mine now.."

Khushi: NK it's my candie.. Please give it to me..

NK nodded sideways, "I also want.."

Arnav: NK give to Khushi what belongs to her now!!

NK pouted and gave the candie back to Khushi.

He sobbed because Arnav's tone was a rude and scolding one.

Anjali side hugged him: Aree.. don't cry.. I also have one candie.. I will give it to you..

Anjali gave one to NK, NK stuck his tongue to Khushi showing her his candie.

"I also have now and better than yours.." he teased her.

"Arnav's candies are the best in the world.." Khushi said proudly.

Arnav smiled hearing that.
**************************************
They reached school, Arnav held her hand with his one hand, and the other hand was holding her bag.

He took sometime to spot her classroom, and finally found it when he saw new kids going to a classroom.

He entered in the classroom with her and made her sit on the front side, at the first row.

Khushi sat quietly and Arnav left her bag near her chair.

Arnav cupped her face, "Don't be scared okay?"

Khushi nodded, "I will wait for you in break time Arnav.."

"I will come. Be calm and don't cry.. No one will scold you here.. And if someone teases you, just come to me okay.. I will handle it.. And when teacher comes, you have to stand up like others will do and greet her.. Then like a good girl you have to hear everything she says..respect everyone and every teacher.. And avoid staying with those you don't feel good.. Find good friends.." he explained to her.

Khushi nodded: But how will I know who is good or who is bad?

Arnav chuckled: You will feel it..Am I good?

She smiled: Yes, you're.

"Radhika aunty?" he asked.

Khushi nodded sideways, "She isn't good with me.."

"See.. That's what you have to see here too.. I'm sure you will find a true friend.. Because you're that cute.. No one will hate you.." he pinched her nose.

Khushi giggled and caught his hand, "Wow your hands are bigger than mine.."

"Really..do you know what they want?" he asked smirking, and before she could utter something, he tickled her.

Khushi laughed trying to take his hands away from her.

Arnav and Khushi stopped their play, when a girl came to them.
She smiled to Khushi, "Hiii.. My name is Payal.."

Arnav smiled, he patted Khushi's cheek: See she wants to be your friend baby.. Talk with her..

"Hii..my name is Khushi.." Khushi waved her hand shyly with a small smile on her face.