Chapter 6 - Playing with the dog!!

The driver stopped the car, and the kids excitedly went out.
A dog was barking on the roads, which grabbed Khushi's attention.

She panicked as soon as she saw him coming to their direction.
She ran and hide behind Arnav clutching his shirt.

NK also screamed, "Dog.. Dog.." he ran to hide behind his brother also.

Now both were behind Arnav, with their hands pulling his shirt.

Arnav: Calm down NK and Khushi.. If you react like this, dog will come to attack you na.. So calm down..

Khushi peeked to see where did the dog went, she saw him still looking at her and coming to her.

"Arnaaaaavv.. Take him away.. He is coming here.. He will eat me.. Take him away.." she buried her face on his back, sobbing.

"Shh..calm down baby.." he said.

"Bhaii take him away.." NK whined.

Akash giggled, he went near the dog and started playing with him.

Akash: He won't harm anyone!

Arnav nodded, "Yeah Bhai!! See Khushi.. Did he eat Bhai?"

Khushi nodded sideways glancing at Akash with the dog.

"What if he becomes angry?" she asked.

"He won't! Just be his friend.." Arnav smiled, he held NK and Khushi's hand and brought them near the dog, who was playing with Akash and Anjali.

Khushi walked backwards, she wiped her tears with her palms, "I'm very scared!!"

"Come na Khushi.. Bhai is here, why to fear?" NK called her.

Arnav extended his hand to her, "Come.. I won't let him harm you.."

Khushi pouted, "What if he doesn't listen to you?"

NK face palmed, "Pagli.."

Arnav looked at NK, "Don't fight with her NK.. She is also scared like you are.."

NK smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry Bhai!! Khushi come to play with him. Like Bhai said this Dog won't harm us.."

Khushi placed her hand on Arnav's hand reluctantly, and took a step forward.

Arnav knelt down to reach Khushi and NK's level. He wrapped his one arm around NK and other arm around Khushi to protect both.

Khushi was trapped with his arm now, she wanted to run away but Arnav wouldn't let her!

Arnav caressed the dog on his back, who jumped and his tail was up and waging.

Arnav: NK do it now!!

NK smiled and placed his hand on the dog, Arnav guided him.

NK: Bhai can I throw my bottle to somewhere and Dog will catch it for me?

Arnav chuckled, "Only if you mumma allows you to do that.."

NK bit his tongue, "Mumma will beat me.."

Arnav looked at Khushi, "It's your time now Cute baby.."

Khushi nodded sideways, "I'm near him na.. It's enough.."

Arnav: Khushi touch him, he won't do anything.. I'm here na.

Khushi raised her hand to touch the dog, Arnav's words were quite convincing for her.

But then this dog big eyes were scaring her, he opened his mouth as Khushi was about to touch him.

Khushi immediately pulled her hands back, "He will eat me.."