Chapter 16 - Happiness!

"Khushi Kuch toh bolo (say something) will you keep smiling and jumping like this???" Lavanya looked at her confused and pulled the blanket resting her back on the headboard of Khushi's bed.

"Arnav... can you believe it Lav?.. Arnav is coming back in two days.. finally my wait ends.. I'm so happy.. " Khushi jumped in happiness and sat on the bed all excited, today she wouldn't be able to sleep for sure.

"Whaaaaaaat???" Payal and Lavanya jumped on her.

"Yes my expression was like yours when I heard papa saying that he is coming back.. he didn't told me or Mumma about that.. but papa told me so it's true na.." Khushi laughed at their reaction.

"Yaaaay finally bhaiya is coming back.." Lavanya stood in the bed and started dancing.

"By the way, this is your madness but today I'm so happy that I will join you Lav.. " Khushi said and jumped on the bed dancing with Lavanya.

"Me too.." Payal said and joined the two.

"No you no.. " Lavanya said stopping her.

"Why?? Let Payal dance na.. " Khushi said frowning.

"If Akash comes here then? I don't want to be responsible for his situation.. poor him, if he faints seeing the so shy Payalia dancing that too on the bed like a mad girl.. he might land in hospital.. " Lavanya said laughing.

Khushi high five with Lavanya making Payal blush.

"Pagli.. I will not dance now.. " Payal crossed her arms and looked away.

Khushi and Lavanya hugged her from behind smiling.

Lavanya: Sorry my baby.. you know how I am.. I love teasing people.. don't worry when bhaiya comes back then you will have your break because I will tease him and Khushi all the time...

Khushi widened her eyes:Haww..

Payal giggles and turned to them: Who said I'm angry?

Lavanya smiled brightly and the three shared a trio hug.

"You know.. like really thank you for being a part of my life.. I never had friends that understands me this much like you both.. you both are more than friends to me.. my true sisters.. " Lavanya said emotionally.

Khushi caressed her hair smiling, "You are very special for me too.."

"More than bhaiya??" Lavanya teased her.

Khushi glared at her.

"I know no one can replace him in your life.. " Lavanya pouted.

After some seconds of silence, the three burst out laughing. **********************************
In the corridor, NK was heading with Akash to Khushi's room with a phone who had an impatient person wanting to talk with Khushi at any cost.

"Bhai let me tell you that I'm not a plane that in one second I will be at Khushi's room.. calm down I'm going to her room.. " NK whined.

"Then go fast na.. why are you wasting time in talking with me??" Arnav said sighing.

"I miss you also na.. can't I talk with you? Or you only call us to talk with Khushi??" NK pouted.

"Acha okay.. I miss you too.. happy??" Arnav couldn't help but smile at NK cute confession.

NK smiled while Akash laughed silently.

"Please don't tell me you're gay!!" Akash joked.

NK looked at him, and came close to Akash, "Yes I am.. come na.. let's romance.."