introduction // babysitting ; jinyoung

A/N: As promised I'm going to be updating all of my books in here from now on and I hope that you guys enjoy the first chapter of the new GOT7 IMAGINES BOOK 2! If any of you are new to this book, my name is Ashley, but I mostly go by Ash and I've been on Wattpad for roughly a year and a half now and I already written another GOT7 IMAGINES book, but I reached the maximum number of chapters so I've been forced to transfer them here heh. Since, this book will be a continuation of many of the chapters in the first book, I would definitely suggest reading the first book before coming here! 

Link for GOT7 IMAGINES BOOK 1: https://www.wattpad.com/368689487-got7-imagines-1-completed-introduction

 I will still be answering all of your questions that you guys have left here and feel free to ask me anything you guys want! 

Q: Who's my EXO bias? 

A: Lay, he holds such a special place in my heart since he's my first ever bias in K-POP 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, life, advise etc!) 

.....................................................................................................................................

'So, you'll just have to put her to bed she's been fed and burped, all you have to do is play with her for a while and then she'll quiet right down and sleep,' your aunt smiled as she turned her keys in the lock, making a small jingling sound.

The small child on the couch whimpered as she sensed that her mother was leaving soon. Sensing an impending disaster, you scooped the child up and brought it to its mother who smiled and kissed her on the forehead, attempting to pacify the child.

'There, there,' she crooned at the 2 year old. 'Mummy will be back soon okay? Just let (Y/N) take care of you and mummy will be back soon,' she promised, stroking the child's short black hair before handing her back to you.

Holding her awkwardly in your arms, you asked your aunt one more thing before she left for her weekly book club meeting.

'Auntie, I invited Jinyoung over is that okay?' you asked somewhat shyly. She was your favorite aunt and knew everything about you, including your already 6 month long boyfriend.

She smiled cheekily at you. 'Does your mom know about this?' she asked acting stern, hands on her hips but you could tell she was suppressing a laugh on the inside.

'Yes,' you blushed from the roots of your hair, suddenly unable to keep your eyes off your shoelaces.

'I was just joking,' she laughed, her small giggly laugh. 'Of course you can invite him over, but no funny stuff both of you,' she grinned wagging a stern finger at you.

'Auntieeeee,' you whined and blushed even harder.

'Kidding love, have a good time, I'll be back soon okay?' she said, waving good bye before speeding off into the night.

Sighing, you closed the door behind you, and picking your cousin sister, Eun Ra up, you saw with some alarm that she was close to tears.

'Eun Ra, it's going to be alright, your mummy's going to come back real soon,' you persuaded as tears brimmed in the small girl's eyes.

Unfortunately, your persuasion was in vain. The child let out a loud, piercing wail that was sure to keep the neighbors awake, her face turning red as she cried out for her mom.

Panicked, you looked around the room for something to pacify her but came up empty. As you frantically racked your brain to come up with something, her screams just got louder and louder until it came to the point where it was impossible to even hear yourself think.

'Looks like I came on time,' you heard a deep voice cut through the screaming. Whirling around,  you sent a silent prayer to God at the sight of your boyfriend Jinyoung who was observing the scene with a twinkle of amusement in his dark brown eyes.

'God bless you,' you muttered running in for a hug, savoring the touch of his soft sweater. 'Help me please,' you pleaded.

'Park Jinyoung babysitter extraordinaire at you service,' he mock bowed before approaching the child who was still doing a very good impression of a megaphone, as her voice continued to echo and bounce off the walls, magnifying it to deafening proportions. 

You watched with a shade of skepticism in your eyes as he picked up the child, speaking to her in soft melodic tones. His voice was so soft that you couldn't pick up what he was saying until you tip-toed closer.

Your heart melted just a tiny bit when you heard that the song he was singing to her was 'Moonlight' by his own band, GOT7. Soon enough she was sleeping like well... a baby, gentle snores rocking her body as she lay limp in your boyfriend's arms.

'You're a miracle worker,' you whispered in awe at the sleeping body of the young girl.

'Shhhh,' he shushed, before mouthing to you. 'Where does she sleep?'

'Up there,' you mouthed pointing up the staircase. 'Door on the left,' you muttered heading up the stairs to and opened the light pink door which still bore the traces of the purple handprints, the day when your cousin had attempted her own DIY art project. Creaking the door open, you took her from Jinyoung's arms, shifting her weight slightly so it rested more on your left arm as you tucked her in.

'Let's go,' you muttered, pulling him out of the room and closing the door with a soft click.

'God you're a lifesaver, how did you manage to get her to be quiet?' you asked somewhat incredulously, shaking your head in disbelief. 

He shrugged. 'What kind I say? I'm good with kids,'

'You would make a good dad you know,' you giggled a bit, tiptoeing a little and wrapping your arms around his neck. Even then, the top of your head barely brushed his chin.

'Maybe I would,' he teased kissing you on your forehead, as both of you walked back downstairs, finally to some peace, quiet and alone time.