warning ; jb pt 2

A/N: Y'ALL GUESS WHO GOT ROCKZONE TICKETS TO SEE GOT7 :( I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS SO SURREAL, I'M ACTUALLY SEEING MY BABIES OH GOD. PLS PLS HMU IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE! I WILL BE IN ROCKZONE L!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'What are you doing?' his eyes flashed, steely and threatening as you felt his grip on your wrist tighten, entrapping the device that you had attempted to hide earlier.

'JB, I wanted to tell you but-,'

'Forget it,' he threw your hand away in disgust, making you stumble back.

'We're done, get out,' he turned away, slipping off the beanie from his head in a fluid motion, throwing it at the couch, before putting his head in his hands, his dark hair in a rumpled mess.

'Jaebeom I-,'

'No (Y/N), just get out, I don't want to see you right now,' his voice coming out muffled and anguished.

You hung your head, silent and there was this palpable tension in the air, and you clenched at the vape you held, you could feel the tendons of your hand straining against it, your shallow breaths screaming at you for a little bit of relief but you couldn't do anything because if you did, it would just make things worse than they already were.

'If that's what you really want,' you whispered the words into the empty silence as JB remained motionless, his form hunched over almost as if in grief as you padded towards your shared bedroom, silently clearing out the drawers you had taken over, stuffing everything into your suitcase, hand hovering momentarily over several framed pictures that you had made, wondering what JB would do with them after you left. Would he shatter them into pieces? Would he leave them there? Or we would he destine them to a corner of the storeroom, never to see the light of day ever again?

Sighing, your heart was stubborn enough to take one with you, your favourite one, placing it carefully between some of your clothes so that it was cushioned.

Lugging your bag outside, you found him, at the balcony, doing that thing he always did when he felt pressured, he just stood there at the balcony watching cars slowly trudge along by and people walk back home, suitcases in hand or hear the sudden laughter of a gaggle of people that came back from a drink. Something about that, it calmed him down, although you never for the life of you, could understand it.

Hesitating, you slid the sliding door open, letting in a gust of chilly air.

'I'm sorry,' was all you could say. What else was there? I love you? There was nothing between both of you for you to say that anymore. You clenched your fist before relaxing your grip and placing your copy of the house keys on the small table beside him, as he remained stony faced and still, even after you had stepped back in the house, luggage in hand.

You blinked scalding tears out of eyes as you slipped your feet into your worn out sneakers, pushing open the door of the small apartment. Turning back, your heart stung even more seeing that he hadn't even bothered to come out and see you off. This was the home that you were going to leave, one of the few homes you had ever known, a place where you could truly feel safe, comfortable, warm and most importantly, loved.

Closing the door softly behind you, you took the stairs down, taking them one step at a time until you couldn't hold your grief in anymore. It was a huge crushing wave that left you gasping for breath and bent you over, and made you sink to your knees, head between them, sobbing like you had never sobbed before, until you could feel your face and neck turning red, endless, endless tears, in them spilt out all your regrets and 'what ifs' but it was too late for those now.