how you get the girl ; mark

Q: If you were a GOT7 member for a day who would you be, why, and what would you do?

A: I would probably want to be Bam Bam because he fits the more wild side of my personality in the sense that he's very outgoing and fun, something that I would really like to experience being a slight introvert. On the other hand I'd also love to be Youngjae/Mark because their quiet nature really fits my current personality and also cause... DOGS. But what I would do if I was Bam Bam would probably be trying on a lot of clothes, playing around with fashion and such plus playing with his cats. But when it comes to Youngjae and Mark I think that it would probably be more of chilling at home or in Youngjae's case, I want to know what it feels like to write music??? And I would probably want to hang out with the rest of the got7 members

(Ask me anything: KPOP, advise, preferences etc) 

................................................................................................................................................................

song recommendation: how you get the girl ; taylor swift 

'Soooooo,' you elongated the syllable, raising an eyebrow at your best friend his blonde head hanging guiltily, as he stared at his half-finished bowl of instant noodles.

'You're leaving. For tour. Again,' you stated, still pressing him.

He heaved a huge sigh and finally looked at you. 'Yeah,' he muttered taking another helping of noodles.

'But you just got BACK!' you exclaimed, wanting to scream at the unfairness of it all. Couldn't you just get at least a week off with your best friend without him having to fly off to some destination for touring? He had just got back from his solo activities in Thailand and was supposed to have a long long break before their comeback in March and both of you had planned to just sit down and catch up, maybe go to the karaoke, or just sit down at his dorm and play video games all day.

You had even planned to maybe... telling him how you felt, but seeing as he was leaving for tour, your delicate hopes had evaporated like a puddle of water on a hot summer day.

'I know,' he sighed, toying with his noodles as if he had suddenly lost his appetite.

'At least tell me you have 2 days before you have to leave,' you hoped desperately. You were already very familiar with his schedule, knowing that he ought to have at least a short rest before hopping off on a tour.

'We leave tomorrow actually,' he replied, brushing a hand through his hair and rubbing his face tiredly.

'WHAT?!' you shrieked nearly upturning your bowl of noodles which was thankfully quite empty, you having consumed it all ravenously.

'Yeah,' he said, exhausted, leaning back in his chair. 'In fact, I think the rest are already packing, I should probably join them, it was good to see you again though (Y/N),' he ruffled your hair playfully and managed a smile despite how tired he was.

'Are you sure you have tour or is that an excuse for you to avoid being trashed in Wii?" you asked, trying to lighten the mood although you felt as if a lead block had weighed your heart down.

He chuckled, slinging an arm around your shoulder. ' (Y/N) you are going to lose to me so BAD one day,' he promised and winced slightly as you jabbed him in the hip with your elbow.

'In a million years Mark Tuan Yi En,' you stuck out your tongue like a 5 year old and started running away from him as he chased you all the way to the dorms.

At The Dorm

You lounged on the couch, legs crossed as you watched your best friend toss more clothes into his huge suitcase which probably could have fit your entire closet and still have space to spare. The rest of the members were ready, most of them on their phones as they waited for Mark.