tell me you love me ; bam bam

A/N: Happy New Decade to all you lovelies!! New year new stories ASDFGHJKL or that's what I'm trying to tell myself! I'm finally going to get started on requests and my book ugh it's been so long since I've been struck with passion to write and I know I've said this before but again I'm so sorry for making you guys wait, I appreciate all of your patience and I don't think I could have asked for better readers... like literally you guys have been waiting for so long and I'm so sorry. Nothing I can do will make it possible for me to forgive myself for making you guys wait for so long, but I'll try my best ! 

P.S: I miss interacting with you guys! Drop some questions and I'll reply to them or answer them in my next post ! 

P.S.S: I'll try to get my uploading schedule back in order, which is once a week so PLEASE PESTER ME IF I FORGET LIKE LITERALLY FLOOD MY DMs in Twitter, Instagram or Wattpad, just kick me in the ass if I forget ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by: Tell Me You Love Me ; Demi Lovato 

'Am I supposed to take your crap for better or for worse? Is that how it goes?" Bam Bam gazed up at you, as you watched him slowly kneel down, wide-eyed and short of breath as he brought out a small box from the pocket of his hoodie.

You couldn't contain the ecstatic burst of laughter from your lips as you nodded at his unconventional proposal.

'Yeah sort of,' you laughed, as he stood up and slid the ring on your finger, kissing you on the top of your head. 'Not the best of proposals but it's the thought that counts doesn't it?" you shook your head, still giggling as he picked you up, twirling you around once before, putting you back gently on your feet and placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head.

'I love you,' he whispered, forehead against yours his thick lips curling into an undoubtedly joyful smile.

3 Months Later

You snorted out loud, fingers flying across the screen of your phone as you replied your best friend, June who was still freaking out over your engagement despite the fact that it had already been 3 months since you told him the news.

You were so absorbed in replying and dealing his nonsensical replies that you couldn't even hear Bam calling you from the living room.

Bam's POV

'(Y/N)!' he called out, for the third time as his sense of irritation grew by every passing second.

Grumbling to himself, he launched himself from the couch, making his way to the bedroom, where you had last disappeared off to. Not even bothering to knock, he opened the door, greeting you with a loud:

'(Y/N)"

He stopped short in his tracks when he saw that she was bent over her phone smiling widely, her hair falling over the side of her face as she texted someone. The sense of annoyance which at the beginning was merely bubbling beneath the surface, burst outwards like the sudden eruption of an active volcano, as his rage overflowed, like molten lava.

'Really?" he attempted to keep his voice calm, but he could feel the irritation seeping through it, like the cracks of a floorboard.

She looked up, seeming to be startled that he was suddenly in the room as she quickly turned off the phone, tossing it behind her looking up at him askingly.

'Who's that?" he demanded to know, glaring pointedly at the phone, which lay, seemingly innocent looking on the bed spread.

She mumbled a garbled out: