nerf war ; got7

A/N: Yes, I know the GIF above is them playing paintball and not nerf guns but it was the only one that I could find :(

Due to hectic schedules I'll be uploading once a week instead of three times a week I hope that's okay with you guys! 

Also, I'd like to thank everybody that's been sending me really sweet thank you messages about my work, even stuff that's been inspired by my work you guys really are the sweetest readers I have! 

P.S: Bullet to my Heart is going to be released today in my time, so I'm so excited and can't wait to see what other masterpiece Jackson has prepared for us! And who knows, I might even be inspired to write a few more imagines based on the song! 

.............................................................................................................................................................

Your nails scraped against the ground scrabbling for anymore bullets to be found on the floor. Triumphant, you grasped two as Yugyeom checked the ammo he had left. 'I have three left,' he noted checking the magazine before inserting it back, cocking the gun, ready to fire.

'I have 5 now,' you muttered, peeking in your own magazine as you reloaded.

'How the hell do you have so many left?" Yugyeom demanded to know in a whispered voice.

'Well, I wasn't the one that went all bezerk and started shooting everything that moved,' you snapped. 'It's a wonder there's still anything left in your clip,' you noted, peeking over the chair, trying to identify the position of the rest of the members. As soon as your eyes peeked out you felt something fly by your head and you ducked immediately, swearing under your breath.

'There's someone there all right,' Yugyeom noted calmly, as you glared at him, your figner ready on the trigger in case any 'surprises' came your way.

'No shit Sherlock,' you muttered, peeking beside, seeing a mop of unruly black hair near hiding behind the chair.

'I can't get a clear shot at him,' you groaned, sliding back into your hiding place.

'Is there anyone left?" Yugyeom asked. '

'Not as far as I know, let's see, Mark killed Jackson and then Bam Bam took down Youngjae and Jaebum got Jinyoung and then there was me and you just hiding, watching them do all the fighting... and occasionally firing a bullet to make things more fun,' you grinned, satisfied with how your strategy had worked.

'So basically, Jaebum's the only one left?" Yugyeom asked.

'Yeah, we can probably take him down, with the 8 bullets between us,' you waved to your gun and his.

'But he has the freaking Elite,' Yugyeom pointed out to you that he had the best gun out of all you. 'It doesn't matter if his aim is shit, the bullets hurt like hell,' Yugyeom groaned, as you shushed him desperately.

But it was too late, Yugyeom heard the shot before he felt it right at his neck as it stung against his pale skin. 'Ow! Dammit,' he swore, turning around looking for the shooter, Jaebum who was wearing a satisfied smirk on his face as he reloaded his gun with a threatening 'click', you could hear the bullet being reloaded in the chamber.

'My aim is shit huh?" he mocked Yugyeom as the youngest rubbed the back of his neck, muttering curses under his breath at his leader.

'You're not that attentive either,' you said, having taken the opportunity to slip out, leaving Yugyeom to be the target of the older man's rage while you creeped up behind, your index finger ready on the trigger, you could feel the building pressure behind it, like a rolling wave, as you aimed straight for his turned back.