durian ; bam bam

A/N: For those of you who have no idea what durian is, it's basically a fruit popular here in South East Asia, known as the King of Fruits and is notorious for its really pungent smile. There are two arguments over this, the people who love it and the people who hate it. I'm so sorry to my fellow Malaysians but I am not a huge fan of durian as you can tell by the story ;) 

Q: Who's my EXO bias? 

A: When I got into EXO it was Lay but then now, it's kind of a mess because I'm being wrecked by EXO-CBX as well as Chanyeol. Speaking of that, who else is sad about Minseok going into the army? It's going to be 2 years till we see him again guys :( 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, advise, preferences etc!) 

................................................................................................................................................................

'I'm home,' you announced with a sigh as you closed and locked the door to you and Bam's apartment, noting for once with surprise that he got back before you.

Kicking off your heels which were KILLING your feet, you dumped your bag in the kitchen before proceeding to the living room where you could hear a babble of excited and reluctant voices.

'What's going on? Oh hi guys,' you grinned when you were greeted by the sight of the 7 most idiotic men in the universe, whom unfortunately you called family.

'Hey (Y/N),' JB called from the couch and his facial expression was that of apprehension as if he was waiting for something to explode.

'Hey babe,' your boyfriend Bam called from the floor as he sat in a circle with the rest of the AmeriThaiKong line, Mark and Jackson.

'You didn't tell me the boys were coming over,' you chastised him softly pulling on his ear as he laughed and greeted you with a kiss on the cheek.

'Do you guys want snacks or anything?' you asked prepared to run back to the kitchen and get something for the 7 probably ravenous men.

'Nah,' Bam, Mark and Jackson said while the rest of the members said 'Yes,'

Perplexed you looked at all of them. 'Um guys, is everything okay?' you asked.

'We don't need snacks because we have this!' Jackson shouted almost gleefully as he pulled something out from a huge orange plastic bag that was on the floor.

'OH GOD NO GET THAT OUT OF THE HOUSE,' you shrieked, stepping away from it as if it was some sort of biological weapon.

The boys except the Korean line chuckled at your reaction. 'Told you she wouldn't take it well,' your boyfriend muttered.

'It's just a fruit (Y/N),' Jackson protested as he proceeded to unwrap the plastic around the durian fruit.

'You are NOT opening that here,' you said sternly, joining JB on the couch, a respectable distance away from the fruit. 'It's going to stink the whole house up and the smell is going to be impossible to get out.' you groaned already thinking about the last time your boyfriend brought durian back.

It took you absolutely forever to get the smell out of the cushions and you had to force him to sleep in the spare bedroom for a week, that was how much you hated the smell. You had tried it once on a dare and immediately spit it out. You found both the taste and texture revolting. How Bam Bam, Mark and Jackson managed to devour all of it was beyond you.

'We have air freshener,' Jackson retorted as he whipped off the plastic as if unveiling a precious treasure.

Immediately the smell hit you. The nauseating disgusting smell that made you want to hurl and run out of the house. Gagging, you pinched your nose and tried to breathe through your mouth, which honestly didn't make things any better, instead the horrible smell permeated your mouth and you could almost FEEL it sticking to your tongue

'I don't understand,' Yugyeom spoke in the nose-pinched voice. 'How you guys can eat that,' he asked before gagging and decided that it was more prudent to keep his mouth shut. It was probably the first time him and Bam disagreed on something.

'It's delicious,' Jackson said as he shoved another forkful into his mouth. 'You guys are the weird ones,' he smirked as the 3 of them rushed to retrieve more of the fleshy fruit.

'I am NOT cleaning up for you guys after that,' you tried and failed to look stern which was difficult to achieve when you had one hand pinching your nose and your voice coming out high-pitched and nasally.

As you watched the 3 of them dig into the fruit happily, you sighed and got up to get some snacks.

'Here,' you tossed the rest some chips and drinks which they grabbed gratefully. You had a packet of chips to yourself and was crunching on them happily when your boyfriend approached you.

'Can I have one pleaseeee?" he pleaded.

'Take one yourself,' you laughed, wrinkling your nose in distaste at the smell of durian which seemed to have stuck to his clothing.

'I would,' he said. 'But, as you can see my fingers are a bit preoccupied,' he grinned wiggling his sticky, durian covered fingers at you.

'Ewwww,' you giggled, pushing him away. 'You better take a shower after this Bam or else no kisses for you,' you mock threatened.

'Are you going to join me?' he asked raising an eyebrow with a flirtatious smile.

'Shut up,' you laughed, smacking him lightly on the arm.

'I know you love me,' he chuckled, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

'Oh no no no,' you ducked out from underneath his arm. 'Wash. Hands. First,' you ordered.

Shaking his head, he went off to the kitchen but not before you shouted at him. 'AND YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAR UP THIS MESS,' you called out with a small smile on your face.